27th June 2014, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

List of the government diploma colleges who offers Software, Computer and Mechanical Engineering courses for 10th passed candidate?

Hello
I am passed 10th class with 90.60 percentages &
now i am deside to go diploma in government college
which diploma course is best tell me immediately
(A) Software , (B) Computer , (C) Mechanical

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Diploma in Engineering after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. When to get the West Bengal Polytechnic Form?
  3. Is it easy to get admission in diploma after 10th? How different is diploma from B.E?
  4. List of distance colleges in Uttarakhand for Diploma in Mechanical?
  5. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard? -- [New]
  6. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  7. Which branch can I get after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of government colleges of B.E?
  8. What are the job opportunities for computer engineering students? I have passed 10th
  9. How should I join the B.Tech course in open university? What are the qualifications for this course?
  10. Can I get admission in IIT colleges after my diploma in mechanical from Autonomous college?
  11. Am I eligible to join B.E Mechanical in government college after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. List of Computer courses to do after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Which course can I do after failing in 12th exam? Which course can I do if I cannot do BBA?
  14. How can I do software engineering? I have passed class 10th
  15. Which are the nearest engineering government colleges to Kandivali? What is their fee structure? In which Government Colleges should I apply?
  16. Any diploma computer courses for a 10th passed student?
  17. List of government colleges offering B.E through correspondence in Gujarat? What's the applying procedure? I've passed my diploma(civil engineering)
  18. How to take admission in government engineering college in Surat after passing 10th?
2nd June 2015, 09:12 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of the government diploma colleges who offers Software, Computer and Mechanical Engineering courses for 10th passed candidate?

There are lot of polytechnic colleges available in india which are offering these course.
Here i have a list of some colleges in .pdf format.
you can check colleges in list.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Approved Institute List 14-15 with PerId.pdf(5.23 MB, 327 views)
31st March 2016, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of the government diploma colleges who offers Software, Computer and Mechanical Engineering courses for 10th passed candidate?

How many percentage i need in 10th to get diploma of software engineering?
I have to do 10th class with school board or cbse board??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?