1st March 2018, 04:56 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET in Odisha?

Sir, I am a student of 10th CBSE Board. I want to join Marine Engineering and has applied for Odisha DET for this. I want to do Diploma course. Can you please name some of the reputed colleges in Odisha providing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET in Odisha?
  2. List of colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET
  3. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges offering Diploma in Agriculture course through Odisha DET?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in Odisha DET to study Architecture Diploma course if belongs to other state?
  6. Can I reapply in Odisha DET for D.Arch course if studying Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Can I reapply in Odisha DET for Aerospace Engineering course if studying Diploma in Electrical Engineering?
  8. List of colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 16583 rank in Odisha DET?
  9. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Odisha? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to apply and eligibility criteria of Odisha-DET for Electrical & Electronics Diploma student?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  12. List of coaching classes for preparation of Odisha DET in Bhubaneswar?
  13. Cutoff rank required in Odisha DET to study Engineering Diploma course in any Government college?
  14. List of colleges which offer PGD in Hospital Management course in Odisha for B.Sc graduate? Procedure of admission?
  15. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 524 rank in Odisha DET?
  16. Is Biotechnology offered in Diploma program? Previous year question papers of Odisha DET?
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical secured 9543 rank in Odisha-DET?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Software Engineering if secured 4892 rank in Odisha DET?
1st April 2018, 10:09 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET in Odisha?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a student of 10th CBSE Board. I want to join Marine Engineering and has applied for Odisha DET for this. I want to do Diploma course. Can you please name some of the reputed colleges in Odisha providing this course?
List of colleges which offer Marine Engineering Diploma course through Odisha DET in Odisha:

Kalinga Polytechnic
Address: Shikhar Chandi Rd, Chandaka Industrial Estate, K I I T University, Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 751024
Phone: 0674 272 5098

Berhampur School of Engineering & Technology
Address: Near Berhampur University, Ramachandrapur, Dura, Ganjam, Brahmapur, Odisha 760010
Phone: 090401 09168

Orissa Engineering College
Address: Nabajyoti Vihar, Nijigarh Kurki, Post Harirajpur, Jatni, Bhubaneswar, Odisha 752050
Phone: 06758 239 723

Barapada School of Engineering & Technology
Address: Barapada, Bhadrak, Odisha 756113
Phone: 0674 259 2585
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?