11th December 2015, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering admission to a candidate with 34094 rank in Punjab Polytechnic Entrance Test?

Sir,
I am Aakash Singh, given Punjab Polytechnic Entrance Test. I have got 34094 rank. So, I want to which colleges is applicable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  2. Do i need to appear for JET exam for getting admission in Government Polytechnic Colleges?
  3. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  4. Best colleges in Punjab offering lateral entry in Punjab?
  5. How to approach for Architecture course after finishing Diploma in Civil?
  6. Can I get admission in Al Qabir polytechnic college in Jharkhand having 601 rank?
  7. List of colleges which offers Polytechnic courses?
  8. List of Polytechnic colleges for a candidate who has secured 30867 rank in JEXPO?
  9. In which colleges can I get admission in Punjab after scoring AIEEE rank of 7151 at state level?
  10. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  11. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  12. What is the admission criteria for B.Pharmacy course?
  13. List of Government affiliated Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate with 7755 rank in JEXPO?
  14. List of Government Polytechnic Colleges in West Bengal for a candidate who has secured 20150 rank in JEXPO?
  15. Can I get admission in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 31557 Open rank in UP Polytechnic Entrance Test?
  16. Complete details about PGCET?
  17. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in good engineering colleges of Punjab through AIEEE? I have got state(Punjab) rank 8856 in AIEEE
4th December 2017, 10:43 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering admission to a candidate with 34094 rank in Punjab Polytechnic Entrance Test?

No one can exactly tell you the list of colleges in which you can get admission with the above mentioned rank, because the admissions are totally dependant on the cut off marks of the college. The college sets the cut off marks by themselves and it changes every year.

The cut off marks are affected by the following factors:

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Difficulty level of the paper

> Number of seats available in the college

Thus, if you can achieve the cut off marks of the college then you can definitely get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?