2nd September 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to appear for JET exam for getting admission in Government Polytechnic Colleges?

Do i need to appear for JET exam for getting admission in Government Polytechnic Colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  2. How can I join in government polytechnic college? What are the courses in Government Polytechnic colleges? Date of sale of admission forms for 1st year diploma courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  4. Which institute is best for Diploma (Mechanical Engineering) in Coimbatore?
  5. Admission in Ranchi Polytechnic Government colleges is possible?
  6. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  7. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  8. How may I get polytechnic entrance exam form? List of government colleges in Dehradun for Polytechnic?
  9. Can I get admission in government polytechnic college after scoring 89023?
  10. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  11. What are the jobs which I can apply in government polytechnic colleges?
  12. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  13. How to get admission forms for government polytechnic college?
  14. Admission in government polytechnic colleges of North & Sout 24 Parganas with JEXPO rank of 19040?
  15. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  16. What is the duration for diploma in information technology course
  17. In which stream I should study Diploma in Engineering to make future brighter after completing 10th?
  18. How to get admission in Government Polytechnic colleges? Is it necessary to give any qualifying exam?
3rd September 2015, 09:54 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to appear for JET exam for getting admission in Government Polytechnic Colleges?

JET exam is conducted for admission in about 35 Diploma courses in 130 Polytechnic Colleges in Punjab.
Yes, you need to appear for JET exam for getting admission in Government Polytechnic Colleges.

Eligibility :
Candidate must have appeared in Matriculation examination with English, Mathematics and Science from any recognised board.
3rd September 2015, 09:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do i need to appear for JET exam for getting admission in Government Polytechnic Colleges?

Yes you have to appear for JET of you want to get admission in a government polytechnic for your diploma engineering. You need 10th qualification from a recognized board of education with maths and science subjects.

Admission is based on rank and if you manage a good rank then you will get admission in your choice of college through counselling. Getting government polytechnic is only possible with a excellent rank.
5th September 2015, 12:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you need to qualify in JET exam to get admission in Government Polytechnic Colleges.

Those candidates who have passed or appearing in the 10th examination with mathematics, science and English from the recognized educational board in India are eligible for JET exam.

Your age should be above 16 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?