30th March 2016, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Mechanical, Civil or Electrical with 64000 rank in JEXPO?

Hi Sir,
I have got 64000 rank in JEXPO. Which colleges in West Bengal I will get in Mechanical, Civil or Electrical? Please answer me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for a candidate who has secured 17293 rank in JEXPO?
  2. In which college can I get after scoring 3230 in JEXPO
  3. Can I study Electrical/Civil Diploma Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 6468 rank in JEXPO?
  4. List of colleges offering admission through JEXPO?
  5. List of Government affiliated colleges offering Diploma with 15212 rank in JEXPO?
  6. List of colleges providing admission through JEXPO rank?
  7. List of Government colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma in West Bengal to a candidate who has secured 1138 rank in JEXPO?
  8. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any government college if secured 11605 rank in JEXPO?
  10. List of colleges offering admission to Diploma course without JEXPO scorecard?
  11. Expected polytechnic colleges in Hooghly district with JEXPO rank of 18431?
  12. List of good institutes offering Civil, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering in and around Navi Mumbai?
  13. Can I get admission to study Electrical Engineering if secured 6928 SC rank in JEXPO?
  14. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. List of Polytechnic colleges for a candidate who has secured 30867 rank in JEXPO?
  16. List of colleges which offers admission for a candidate who has secured 77171 rank in JEXPO?
  17. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Mechanical Engineering in any government Polytechnic college of West Bengal?
  18. Will I get admission into good engineering colleges in Hyderabad after scoring 8000 rank in AP in AIEEE and 64000 AIR? -- [Most Discussed]
16th May 2017, 11:59 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Mechanical, Civil or Electrical with 64000 rank in JEXPO?

It is very tough to tell you exactly that in which colleges of West Bengal you will get admission for mechanical, civil or electrical with 64000 rank in JEXPO. Because, the admissions are based on the cut off marks of the institute which keeps on changing every year in every college.

The cut off marks generally depends upon the following factors:

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination

> The number of seats available in the college

> The difficulty level of the paper

Therefore, if you can achieve the cut off marks of a particular college then you can definitely get admission to pursue the above mentioned courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?