15th April 2016, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Maharashtra Polytechnic entrance exam will be released? List of best colleges in Maharashtra?

Sir,
I just want to know when will the Polytechnic entrance exam application forms coming out in Maharashtra? And kindly tell me what are the best colleges in Maharashtra? Waiting for your reply!

Related Questions:
  1. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  2. How can a B.E graduate from Maharashtra do M.Tech by filling PG-CET form from Maharashtra? Is there possibilities of getting government seats for M.Tech in Maharashtra?
  3. Can A person who has completed graduation outside Maharashtra, eligible to take admission in Maharashtra for B.Ed course? List of the colleges in Pune for B.Ed course?
  4. How can I get admission in Maharashtra Engineering colleges? How can I appear in MHT-CET exam?
  5. How a candidate from outside of Maharashtra should apply for admission in Maharashtra college of engineering on the basis of AIEEE score?
  6. Eligibility criteria for Medical Entrance exam in Maharashtra colleges?
  7. List of the government colleges of Polytechnic college in Maharashtra?
  8. How may I get admission in B.Ed course in Maharashtra state? I've done graduation from outside Maharashtra
  9. Am I eligible to write Maharshtra state examinations for taking admission in medical colleges of Maharashtra? What entrance exams should I need to write for the same? I don't have domicile of Maharashtra
  10. When the application form of SLET will be released in Maharashtra? Coaching classes for preparation of SLAT in Mumbai?
  11. Cutoff list of the colleges of Architecture in Maharashtra for B.Arch course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges offering M.Sc in nanotechnology in Maharashtra? What is their entrance exam syllabus?
  13. When a student belongs to outside Maharashtra will get application form for Maharashtra CET exam? How may I get the application forms in Pune for the same?
  14. How may I appear in CET exam? Do I need to fill form as outside Maharashtra or Inside Maharashtra? I'm having domicile certificate of Mahrashtra
  15. What is the last date for MHT CET?
  16. Will I get Maharashtra domicile if I have done my schooling from outside Maharashtra?
  17. List best institutes in Pune for Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  18. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
17th May 2017, 10:45 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the application form of Maharashtra Polytechnic entrance exam will be released? List of best colleges in Maharashtra?

The application forms of Maharashtra polytechnic entrance examination will be available from the last week of May 2017 and the last date to apply is on the 3rd week of June 2017.

Here are some of the best polytechnic colleges in Maharashtra:

> Aamdar Kashinathji Mengal Polytechnic (Laxminagar, ph - 02553 282600)

> Abdul Razzak Kalsekar Polytechnic (New Panvel, ph - 022 27481508)

> Abhinav College of Engineering and Polytechnic (Maharashtra, ph - 020 24461167)

> Acharya Shrimannarayan Polytechnic (Wardha, Maharashtra, ph - 07152 230519)

> Adarsh Institute of Technology-Polytechnic (Sangli, ph - 02347 229191)

> Aditya Polytechnic (Ratnagiri, ph - 02351 204204)

> AG Patil Polytechnic Institute (Solapur, ph - 0217 2341899)

> Apurva Polytechnic (Parbhani, ph - 02451 223552)

> Ashokrao Mane Polytechnic (Kolhapur, ph - 0230 2407760)

> B.L Patil Polytechnic (Raigad, ph - 02192 263575)

> Bajaj Chandrapur Polytechnic (Chandrapur, ph - 07172 250540)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?