25th August 2018, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Event Management and Activation in Maharashtra?

Hello Sir, can I know about the colleges where PG Diploma in Event Management and Activation course is available anywhere in Maharashtra? I am interested to do this course so I am looking for the college. Please tell me asap.

27th November 2018, 04:34 PM
akhilking

Default Re: List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Event Management and Activation in Maharashtra?

List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Event Management and Activation in Maharashtra:-

>>National Academy of Media and Events , Mumbai

>>Wizcraft, Online Event Management Programs (Talentedge) Dadar East, Mumbai

>>National Institute of Event Management, Mumbai

>>EMDI Institute of Media and Communication, Mumbai

>>Indian School of Events and Experiential Marketing Goregaon East, Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?