25th November 2014, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offers Diploma in Accounting and Finance at Mumbai?

Hello everyone
Please tell me that which college is best
for diploma in accounting and finance in mumbai ?
please reply as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Mumbai for full time Diploma course in Finance?
  2. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR.
  3. Colleges which offers Diploma in Finance in India? -- [New]
  4. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering at Mumbai?
  5. Procedure to pursue ICWA course after completing graduation in Accounting and Finance(BAF)? List of the colleges
  6. Last 5 years question papers of TYB.Com Accounting and Finance of Mumbai University?
  7. Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  9. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  10. Which are the courses(along with PG courses) available after completing bachelor degree in Income Tax?
  11. Can I do any short term courses after finishing 12th commerce and 1st year B.Com?
  12. List of colleges in Mumbai and Vashi which offers diploma in Aerospace Engineering on 10th basis?
  13. Best courses after 12th (commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a job in Railway? I have completed my B.Com and diploma in Accounting and finance
  15. List of colleges in Mumbai offering lateral entry in B.Tech (CSE or IT) after Diploma? I have scored 72% marks in diploma
  16. B.Com(Accounting and Finance) 3rd year question papers?
  17. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  18. List of Polytechnic colleges in Mumbai for doing Information Technology?
27th November 2014, 09:41 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges which offers Diploma in Accounting and Finance at Mumbai?

List of best Colleges:

L.J. Business School, Goregaon West, Mumbai
Financial Planning Academy (FPA), Colaba, Mumbai
Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Nariman Point, Mumbai
Indian School of Business Management & Administration, Mumbai, Mira Road, Mumbai
CMC Academy, Chembur, Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?