28th November 2011, 10:30 AM

How to get a job in Railway? I have completed my B.Com and diploma in Accounting and finance

hi,my name is sachin jadhav .i am recently completed my b.com and diploma in accounting and finance in (NIIT) institute of vasai.i want decent job in railway please give sufficient idea

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get a job in Railway? I've completed B.Com and diploma in accounting and finance from NIIT(Vasai)
  2. Can I get job in Corporate Accounting, Auditing, Business Finance and Income Tax Department after completing Diploma in Finance & Accounting on Graduation basis?
  3. What should I do to study Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Finance being a B.Com graduate? -- [New]
  4. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  5. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Finance & Accounting in Kolkata?
  6. Which is better to study among PG Diploma in Banking and Finance and M.Com for B.Com graduate?
  7. Can I get a job in Accounting field after doing MBA in finance? I have done diploma in Tally
  8. Last 5 years question papers of T.Y. BCom (Accounting and Finance)?
  9. Duration of Diploma in Bank & Finance or Diploma in Financial Accounting using tally?
  10. Career opportunities for Diploma in Finance & Accounting and B.Com candidate?
  11. Previous 5 year Question Papers for 3rd year B.Com course of Mumbai University?
  12. Which bachelor courses are there in commerce?
  13. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Accounting and Finance at Mumbai?
  14. How to get job in Accounting or Finance sector having low percentage?
  15. Last 5 years question papers of TY B.Com(Accounting and Finance)? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Last 5 years question papers of T.Y.B.Com(Accounting Finance)?
  17. Am I eligible to study Master of Finance and Accounting course for B.Com(Accounting) graduate?
  18. Is there any PG Diploma courses available in Accounting and Finance to get job in Banking sector for F.Y.B.Com student?
20th July 2012, 12:11 AM
abthar

Default Re: How to get a job in Railway? I have completed my B.Com and diploma in Accounting and finance

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hi,my name is sachin jadhav .i am recently completed my b.com and diploma in accounting and finance in (NIIT) institute of vasai.i want decent job in railway please give sufficient idea
hi

railway recruitment board conducting recruitment frequently more than 3 or 4 times per year..

the qualifiarmtion for to apply the job is should have a graduation..

the test is generally an aptitude tet.i.e objective test..

In that you have to score more marks inorder to placed in railway..

the basic pay scale from clerk to senior level is 14000-50000..

visit rrb official website to see the latest recruitment in about your locality..

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?