17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in USA to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management course? Total fees required to study this course?

Hello sir, I have passed BBA and now want to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management course from USA. Please suggest me colleges for it? Total fees required to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top business colleges to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management? Entrance exam and fees required for it?
  2. List of colleges in Punjab providing PG Diploma in Brand Management and Retail Management? Total fees required for it?
  3. List of colleges in West Bengal to study Diploma in Critical Care Management course? Fees required for it?
  4. Chances to study MBA in Manufacturing Management course from government colleges? Total fees required for it?
  5. Which course has more scope between Diploma in Financial Management and Diploma in Foreign Trade Management? List of institutions in Hyderabad with fees and duration of course?
  6. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade course? Entrance exams available for it?
  7. Procedure to get admission in foreign countries to study MBBS course? Total fees and mode of payment?
  8. Diploma in Food and Beverage Management course offered by IIMs? List of colleges and theirs fees to study this course?
  9. List of colleges in USA to study MS in Civil and Environmental Engineering? Fees required for it? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges abroad to study MCA with lowest fees? Total cost to study it with accommodation and transportation?
  11. Detailed procedure to study M.Sc(Nursing) in USA? Total cost of study?
  12. List of colleges and fees required to study Diploma in Graphic Design course? Scope available after this course?
  13. List of colleges and fees to study Diploma in Event Management course? Duration and scopes of this course?
  14. Best distance colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Insurance Management? Duration and fees required for it?
  15. List of colleges to study Diploma in ECG Technician course? Course detail and fees required for it?
  16. Government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance? Total fees required for the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges and fees required to study Diploma of Aromatherapy course? Opportunities available after this course?
  18. List of colleges in Mumbai to study Diploma in Fire Service Engineering? Fees required for it?
14th April 2023, 02:06 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: List of colleges in USA to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management course? Total fees required to study this course?

In the United States, postgraduate diploma courses are usually referred to as certificate programs. Here are some colleges in the USA that offer certificate/diploma programs in Foreign Trade Management:
  • American University, Washington DC
  • Georgetown University, Washington DC
  • University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), California
  • Columbia University, New York
  • University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles
  • University of Washington, Seattle
The total fees required to study a PG Diploma/Certificate program in Foreign Trade Management in the USA can vary widely depending on multiple factors such as the university or college, location, duration, and other associated costs like accommodation, living expenses, transportation, etc. Generally, certificate programs range from $5,000 to $20,000 per year.
It's important to note that studying in the United States can be expensive, and international students may also have to bear additional costs like visa fees, health insurance, textbooks, and travel expenses. However, many universities and colleges offer financial assistance such as scholarships, grants, and student loans to help students manage their finances.
I would recommend checking the official websites of the universities you're interested in to get more accurate and up-to-date information about the fees and other expenses associated with the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?