17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

List of top business colleges to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management? Entrance exam and fees required for it?

I have completed B.Com and M.Com in Accounting now I want to pursue PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management course from top business colleges. Send me list of top business colleges? Entrance exam and fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in USA to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management course? Total fees required to study this course?
  2. Which course has more scope between Diploma in Financial Management and Diploma in Foreign Trade Management? List of institutions in Hyderabad with fees and duration of course?
  3. List of government colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Foreign Trade course? Entrance exams available for it?
  4. How to do technical course after doing graduation in commerce stream
  5. List of top business colleges to study Post Graduate Diploma in Finance with fees
  6. Best colleges to study PG Diploma in Global Business Operations? Scope available after completion of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges in West Bengal to study Diploma in Critical Care Management course? Fees required for it?
  8. Which college is suitable for me for MBA after scoring UPSEE General rank of 2680?
  9. Being a graduate from Delhi University can I do MBA? Duration of this course and cost involved?
  10. Does Queen Mary University of London provide Bachelor of Foreign Trade Management course? Fees and qualification required for it?
  11. Best colleges, required percentage and fee structure for MBA course?
  12. List of colleges with fees to study Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing Management -- [New]
  13. Job opportunities available in Singapore after finishing MBA? What could be the salary?
  14. List of colleges in Punjab providing PG Diploma in Brand Management and Retail Management? Total fees required for it?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  16. List of top colleges to study Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Entrance exams for admission?
  17. Good management colleges excluding Tier-1 colleges where fees is high?
  18. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
4th May 2023, 07:50 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of top business colleges to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management? Entrance exam and fees required for it?

Here are some top business colleges in India that offer PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management:

1. Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Delhi
2. Symbiosis Institute of International Business (SIIB), Pune
3. Institute of Management Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
4. Fore School of Management, Delhi
5. Amity Global Business School, Noida
6. KJ Somaiya Institute of Management, Mumbai
7. National Institute of Export Management (NIEM), Chennai
8. Institute of International Trade (IITrade), Kolkata

Some of the common entrance exams accepted by these institutions include CAT, XAT, GMAT, MAT and CMAT. The fee for the duration of the course may vary depending on the institution. It generally ranges from 2 lakh to 10 lakh for the entire program. You can get comprehensive information related to fee structure and the dates for admission and entrance exams on the official websites of the relevant institutes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?