17th September 2017, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in Punjab providing PG Diploma in Brand Management and Retail Management? Total fees required for it?

Sir, I want to study any of PG Diploma in Brand Management or PG Diploma in Retail Management. Please tell me which are the colleges providing these course in Punjab? Total fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in USA to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management course? Total fees required to study this course?
  2. Which colleges are best for doing Retail Management in Mumbai?
  3. What is the procedure to take admission for MBA in marketing after B.Com
  4. List of government institutions providing PG Diploma in Operations and Project Management course? Fees required for it?
  5. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course? Fees required for it?
  6. Courses after higher secondary with Commerce stream?
  7. List of colleges in West Bengal to study Diploma in Critical Care Management course? Fees required for it?
  8. List of top business colleges to study PG Diploma in Foreign Trade Management? Entrance exam and fees required for it?
  9. Preferred specialization for MBA course?
  10. What are the various MBA course to apply after completion of B.Sc course? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges with fee expenses offering Diploma Automobile course in Mumbai -- [New]
  12. Chances to study MBA in Manufacturing Management course from government colleges? Total fees required for it?
  13. What should I do next after scoring 73% in 2nd PU?
  14. Course duration and total expenses of PG Diploma(Logistics & Retail Management) in International Institute for Learning in Management Business School?
  15. Procedure to join MBA Pharmaceutics after completion of B.Pharmacy course?
  16. Scope of MBA with LLB and preferred specialization for MBA?
  17. Best specialization in PGDM for B.Tech(ECE)?
  18. Job opportunities for a candidate through Retail Management Diploma course?
23rd September 2017, 05:46 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges in Punjab providing PG Diploma in Brand Management and Retail Management? Total fees required for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to study any of PG Diploma in Brand Management or PG Diploma in Retail Management. Please tell me which are the colleges providing these course in Punjab? Total fees required for it?

List of Colleges Offer PG Diploma in Brand Management and Retail Management in Punjab:-

1). Guardian School of Design and Management, Mohali

2). Baba Farid College, Bathinda

Details Regarding PG Diploma Course:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma course in brand management and retail management is bachelors degree from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of post graduate degree courses in brand management and retail management is 1 year.

>> Fee structure for PG diploma course is Rs:- 22,500/- for whole course.

Career Options after PG Diploma in Brand Management and Retail Management:-

>> Retail banker.

>> Digital marketing consultant.

>> Business development manager.

>> Sales executive.

>> Marketing executive.

>> Branding manager.

>> Advertising and brand manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?