22nd April 2015, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

List of correspondence courses for EE Diploma holder who is working in an Electrical company?

Hello everyone,
I have finished my Diploma in EE and
now I'm working in Electrical Control
Panel Manufacturing company.
But I want to do some correspondence course.
Please tell me about the courses which I can do?

Related Questions:
  1. List of PG Diploma courses that I can pursue through correspondence from reputed university?
  2. How may I get details information regarding the B.E correspondence course after diploma? List of colleges along with their admission procedure for the same? I have done diploma course and now I am working as a site engineer
  3. List of institutions that are approved by Tamilnadu Government from which I can do Diploma through correspondence?
  4. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  5. List of universities/colleges form where I can do BAMS through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which institutes are providing correspondence diploma course? I have done ITI
  7. How to do B.Tech in correspondence? I am a diploma holder
  8. Courses and distance learning institutes in Delhi if I am a diploma holder after 10th and working for a software company?
  9. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  10. How to do B.Tech electrical from an institute providing correspondence course?
  11. In which universities can I do IT diploma? I am interested in learning electrical and diploma course
  12. Names of the institutes to do correspondence MBA? I am a diploma holder
  13. Which college offers correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering at Karnataka?
  14. How to do B.E/B.Tech through correspondence after doing diploma in electrical?
  15. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  16. List of courses after completing Electronics Diploma (correspondence)?
  17. Correspondence Diploma in Electrical from government college at Pune?
  18. Which course can I apply after diploma Electrical and Electronics?
12th May 2015, 09:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of correspondence courses for EE Diploma holder who is working in an Electrical company?

If you are looking for a Engineering related correspondence course then AMIE is the best option available for you. You can study on your own if you opt for AMIE and as a diploma engineering holder you have to clear just 13 subject to get the Engineering degree for yourself. After clearing all the subjects you can become a Graduate Engineer and use that qualification to get promoted to higher posts in your present job when required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?