2nd August 2016, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

List of diploma automobile engineering colleges and institutes between Thane and Karjat

Dear Sir, please inform me how to do automobile engineering after scoring 43% in class 10th? Please send the list of regular & minority colleges & institutes between Thane to Karjat.

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in between Thane to Karjat for studying diploma in Automobile Engineering after scoring 51% in 10th?
  2. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?
  3. List of colleges for diploma(Automobile) in thane?
  4. How to do Automobile Engineering after scoring 45% in 10th? List of diploma colleges in Thane and Navi Mumbai?
  5. List of colleges in Thane for doing Automobile Engineering?
  6. List of colleges in Thane where I can do Automobile Engineering after scoring 51%?
  7. List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th
  8. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  9. List of colleges for diploma in Automobile Engineering in Mumbai?
  10. List of colleges for PG programs in Automobile Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of good Colleges in Mumbai offering Automobile Engineering?
  12. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. Colleges or institutes in Andhra Pradesh for Diploma in Automobile engineering?
  14. List of colleges in Mumbai offering diploma course in Automobile Engineering?
  15. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  17. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course in Punjab to a candidate who has secured 67% In 10th?
  18. List of Colleges offering Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Correspondence?
5th August 2016, 01:22 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: List of diploma automobile engineering colleges and institutes between Thane and Karjat

Below I have mentioned a few college/institute names from where you can apply for Diploma course in Thane:-

1. Institute of Management & Computer Science - Thane

2. Karrox College of Engineering, Technology & Management - Thane

3. B. R. Harne College of Engineering & Technology - Ambernath

4. Alamuri Ratnamala Institute of Engineering and Technology - Thane

5. International Institute of Management and Technical Studies - Thane

6. Abhinav College of Engineering & Polytechnic - Kalyan
11th June 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of diploma automobile engineering colleges and institutes between Thane and Karjat

Dear Sir, please inform me how to do automobile engineering after scoring 43% in class 10th? Please send the list of regular & minority colleges & institutes between Thane to Karjat.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?