29th December 2014, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required in 10th standard for admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma course?

respected sir,
How much mark required in 10th
for chemical engineering diploma?
please tell me the marks to scored..
with regards-
Krishna

Related Questions:
  1. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  3. Can I take admission in Diploma engineering if don't have good marks in 10th standard?
  4. How can I get admission in Delhi College of Engineering having completed Diploma in Civil Engineering? Minimum marks required in Diploma and rank required in LEET?
  5. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering?
  6. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  7. Date of sale of application forms of 11th standard? What is the admission procedure? Minimum marks required in 10th CBSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  9. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  10. How to get admission in IIT program after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  11. Is this possible to do Diploma in Chemical Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering later after completion of 10th class?
  12. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in DU? How to get admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  13. What is the basic qualification required for Chemical engineering course? What is the procedure for admission in IIT?
  14. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  15. Possibility for leteral entry into B.E. or B.Tech?
  16. How much percentage is required in SSC board exam for diploma degree admission after 10th standard SSC
  17. Minimum percentage required in 10th to get admission in diploma program?
  18. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?

31st December 2014, 01:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 10th standard for admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma course?

No minimum marks or percentage criteria is required to get admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. But, you must have to qualify your 10th standard in all subjects from a recognised board. To get admission in Diploma course, you need to appear in Diploma Entrance Test after completion of your 10th standard. By qualifying entrance examination, based upon your entrance exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering course.

11th June 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required in 10th standard for admission in Chemical Engineering Diploma course?

What is the last cut off marks for aeronautical engineering I want to know that because I like a nautical engineering please tell me

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?