4th April 2017, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

List of Diploma courses available in Statics after B.Sc Mathematics? Procedure to study and best colleges?

Hello sir, I am B.Sc Mathematics holder and now want to study a Diploma course in Statics. Is there any course available? Procedure to study and best colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. List of under graduate courses with Business Statics? Best colleges in Maharashtra for it?
  2. Which course is better in between B.Sc Statics and B.Sc Applied Mathematics?
  3. Any PG degree in Maths related to BSc, B.Ed Mathematics? Which universities offer the course in Tamilnadu?
  4. Which P.G. or diploma Course is the best after completion BSc Bio technology?
  5. Which board and school will be best to study in 11th with combination of Mathematics, Economics and Statics?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?
  7. Which top paramedical Diploma courses i can study in India?
  8. List of Diploma courses in Medical after 10th? List of colleges for it?
  9. What to take in class 11th Maths or Biology?
  10. Can a B.Sc Mathematics student study Master in Archaeology course? List of government colleges and admission procedure for it?
  11. How can I get the information about the PG diploma course after BAMS?
  12. List of courses available in Australia for 12th Science student? Procedure to choose best colleges and get study visa? -- [New]
  13. List of best graduation courses after 12th with science?
  14. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  15. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  16. List of colleges in Bihar to study Diploma in Textile Engineering? Procedure of admission and total cost to study this course?
  17. Documents required, procedure, enterence test, type of visa, list of colleges and fees structure to study in Bahrain?
  18. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses? -- [Most Discussed]
24th June 2017, 12:09 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of Diploma courses available in Statics after B.Sc Mathematics? Procedure to study and best colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am B.Sc Mathematics holder and now want to study a Diploma course in Statics. Is there any course available? Procedure to study and best colleges?
List of Diploma courses available in Statics after B.Sc Mathematics? Procedure to study and best colleges:

You can apply for the Master degree courses such as,
  • M.SC (MATHEMATICE)
  • M.SC (COMPUTER)
  • MBA (FINACE )
  • MBA ( BANKING)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?