21st November 2016, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?

Hello sir, I have completed 12th with Science stream and got 50%. I have heard that those who want to pursue diploma after 12th can get direct admission in second year. Please tell me is it possible? What is the procedure for it? List of colleges to study this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Bihar to study Diploma in Textile Engineering? Procedure of admission and total cost to study this course?
  2. List of best colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telengana to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. Possibility to get admission in IITs after completing Diploma engineering course to study B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges to study Electrical engineering course through lateral entry? Procedure of admission in that colleges?
  5. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  6. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for a candidate who has secured 45% in 10th?
  7. List of colleges and procedure of admission to study Diploma in Rural Development? Cost to study this course?
  8. Possibility to study correspondence Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th PCB 23 years old student?
  9. List of colleges and procedure to study B.Sc and B.Ed dual degree course?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering on 10th basis? List of colleges in Telangana?
  11. Possibility to study Post Graduation in Customer Relationship Management from IIMs? List of other colleges with admission procedure?
  12. List of distance colleges in Saudi Arabia to study BE after Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering and having 4 years work experience? Procedure of admission?
  13. List of government colleges of Tamil Nadu to study Genetic Engineering? Procedure of admission?
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Food Technology for 12th Commerce student? List of colleges in Haryana?
  15. List of Night colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course to ITI holder in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  16. List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  17. List of colleges of Singapore to study a degree in Nanotechnology? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  18. List of colleges with admission procedure to study MBBS course from India for an Arabian? Total cost to study the same?
24th November 2016, 05:14 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?

You can get admission in the above mentioned course with having a minimum educational qualification of 10th standard pass from a recognized board.

You will however, have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective Institute or by the respective state you are residing at.

After clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to get admission in the course mentioned above.

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the colleges providing the above mentioned course, kindly have a look at it;

> All India Institute of Speech and Hearing
Address: Naimisham Campus, Road No.3, T K Layout, Manasagangothri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006
Phone: 0821 250 2100

> Jain University
Address: #44/4, District Fund Road, Jayanagar, 9th Block, Mallathahalli, Behind Big Bazaar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560069
Phone: 080 4650 1738

> Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College
Address: JNMC Campus, Nehru Nagar, Belagavi, Karnataka 590010
Phone: 0831 247 1350

> M.S. Ramaiah Medical College
Address: MSR College Road, MSR Nagar, MSRIT Post, Mathikere, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560054
Phone: 080 2360 5190

> Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Medical College
Address: Tannery, Shampura, Kadugondanahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560045
Phone: 080 2220 8609
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?