6th January 2016, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

List of Diploma courses available to study for Biochemistry graduate?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my B.Sc in Biochemistry and now I want to do any Diploma course through which I can get opportunities in my career. Please tell me such Diploma courses.

15th January 2016, 11:44 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of Diploma courses available to study for Biochemistry graduate?

# Following are the available short-term courses after completion of degree in biochemistry:

* Current Good Laboratory Practices (CGLP)
* Certified Medical Writing Professional (CMWP)
* Certified Medical Device Compliance Professional (CMDCP)
* Certified Compliance Professional (GLPCP)
* Certified Process Validation Professional (CPVP)
* Global Regulatory Affairs Compliance Professional (GRACP)
* Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP) Certified Professional (GMPCP)
18th February 2017, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Diploma courses available to study for Biochemistry graduate?

I am finished MSc biochemistry and working in medical lab technician. So what's the course in additional qualifications diploma course
14th July 2017, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed the my PG degree in biochemistry. So please tell me about the courses related to biochemistry.
9th April 2019, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed MSC in biochemistry. So please tell me about the pg diploma course that can be done related to biochemistry which will be helpful in feature
24th January 2020, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am studying bsc biochemistry. What are the diplomatic courses are available to study me
24th January 2023, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

What bridge course do I apply for if I want to get into biochemistry
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?