8th March 2014, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Logistics Diploma after 10th?

After 10th I join diploma mechanical engineering. I am completed diploma in mechanical engineering. I am interesting in logistic diploma. Can I join this logistic diploma ?

9th March 2014, 10:41 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Logistics Diploma after 10th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After 10th I join diploma mechanical engineering. I am completed diploma in mechanical engineering. I am interesting in logistic diploma. Can I join this logistic diploma ?
Hey friend,

After having got a qualification of completed 10th you can join in Diploma in Logistics and Logistics is all about which involves planning, execution, and control of the movement of goods.This course offers you to know in the field of logistics management.

To join in this course the candidate would need to have a Education qualification of completed 10th from a recognized school board of education.

There is also Post Graduate programmes for this course.

There are many universities which are offering for you to join in the course.

ALL THE BEST
10th March 2014, 09:30 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can definitely join Logistics Diploma course after completion of your diploma in Mechanical Engineering. However, you need to keep in mind that it is a complete different field of study from Mechanical Engineering. So you need to work hard to adjust to the new field of study and excel in it.

There are various institutes which offer diploma course in this field. You can opt for any one of them. The institutes are:-
-Indian Institute of Logistics, Broadway, Chennai
-Institute of Rail Transport, Delhi
-Indian Institute of Freight Forwarders, Chembur, Mumbai
-Swansea Metropolitan University (SMU), Swansea
-Astral Institute of Management Studies, Bhubaneswar
1st May 2015, 10:59 PM

Red face Re: Can I join Logistics Diploma after 10th?

This year i have written my 10th board exam...waiting for result....now i am writing polytechnic exam ..exam is on 31 may....i am interested in doing logistic diploma...but i am very confused ....for logistics what should be done....plzzzz help me sir/mam ....
23rd September 2015, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th in arts stream and i am interested in logistics So can i get admission in a logistics diploma if yes plz suggest a good institute for diploma in logistics
27th September 2018, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

I Am 10th Pass and now I do job in automobile dealers spare parts store , but can I do diploma or any certification course in supply chain and logistics management
24th January 2023, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

I'm studying diploma in ECE 2nd year how can get into diploma in logistics,mm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?