25th August 2015, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in M.Phil for Biochemistry Postgraduate?

Dear Sir,
I am interested to do Master of Philosophy, as I am postgraduate in Biochemistry from Mangalore University. So please let me know what are the courses available in M.Phil for me?

12th September 2015, 10:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in M.Phil for Biochemistry Postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I am interested to do Master of Philosophy, as I am postgraduate in Biochemistry from Mangalore University. So please let me know what are the courses available in M.Phil for me?
You have completed masters degree in Biochemistry so you are eligible for M.Phil course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for M.Phil course.

There is no age criteria.
15th September 2015, 02:25 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in M.Phil for Biochemistry Postgraduate?

As you have completed your Masters in Biochemistry you are eligible for the course of Master of Philosophy in Biochemistry.
You need to pursue the course of M.Phil in the same subject as your Master Degree.
You need to choose a specialization according to your choice and once you do so you will be able to start your course of Master of Philosophy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?