5th November 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

List reputed computer courses to study after Diploma completion?

I have finished my diploma last year but in data entry jobs only available for me. But i don't want that job, i want to study further in computers. So which courses are there for me?

Related Questions:
  1. List of courses which I can take after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. What should I do after completion of diploma in Computer Science for 3 years?
  3. What are the courses I can enroll for after completion of diploma in computer science?
  4. List of courses to do after completion of Diploma in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of PG Diploma courses that I can pursue through correspondence from reputed university?
  6. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  7. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  8. Courses after 10th in IT sector?
  9. What should I do if failed in 12th Science GSEB Board exam?
  10. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  11. List of Computer courses to do after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. Names and details of the colleges offering lateral entry in Delhi and NCR after completion of 3 years of computer science diploma? Name the reputed colleges to me
  13. Which courses should I join after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  14. What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?
  15. What courses to do after the completion of Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  16. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  17. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  18. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
5th November 2015, 09:55 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List reputed computer courses to study after Diploma completion?

My suggestion to you is that you should go for the bachelor course in the computer science field. I am saying this due to the fact that after completion of your B.tech in computer science you will definitely get a good pay scaled job.

For your information i want to tell you that you have to appear in the LEET test by which you will get direct admission in the second year of the B.tech.

Hence your course duration is of only three years. One more suggestion for you is that you should attempt for the GATE test for getting job offers in the PSU's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?