29th March 2017, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Mining course? Important dates, syllabus and pattern of entrance exams?

Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Mining course. Please provide me list of entrance exams with important dates, syllabus and pattern of entrance exams.

Related Questions:
  1. List of entrance exams to get admission in B.Tech through lateral entry? Syllabus of exam and important dates?
  2. List of entrance exams available to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in India? Important dates of such exams?
  3. Details about all MBA entrance exams? Important dates of the MBA entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  5. Which are the good colleges for Mass Communication in India? Important dates of the entrance exams and how to prepare for the exam?
  6. Which all entrance exams are available in India to study MBBS? Syllabus and pattern of the exams?
  7. Possibility to study MBA in Pharmacology after completing 12th? Is B.Pharma necessary? What are the various entrance exams for admission? Dates of entrance exams?
  8. List of entrance exams to study Diploma course?
  9. Hotel Management entrance exams dates? How to prepare for these exams?
  10. List of MBA entrance exams and their syllabus
  11. What is the procedure followed for getting diploma admission after completion of 10th with 85% marks?
  12. Forms availability for B.Tech entrance exam?
  13. List of entrance exams available to study Civil Diploma for an ITI holder?
  14. Details of syllabus and important dates of ICMR PhD entrance exam?
  15. Dates of various upcoming diploma entrance exams?
  16. When is the entrance test for distance course? If there is no entrance test then which are the colleges that consider direct admissions?
  17. List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Fashion Designing on 10th basis?
  18. How to get admission in top institutions of India for Ph.D after M.Sc Organic Chemistry? List of entrance exams with important dates?
24th June 2017, 12:31 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams to study Diploma in Mining course? Important dates, syllabus and pattern of entrance exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Diploma in Mining course. Please provide me list of entrance exams with important dates, syllabus and pattern of entrance exams.
Normally, the entrance exam for Diploma in Mining course will conduct by the concerned university itself. Most of the universities conduct their own entrance examination within the college.

Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
Address: P.O. - Botanic Garden, Howrah, West Bengal 711103
Phone: 033 2668 4561

National Institute of Technology, Rourkela
Address: Sector - 2, Rourkela, Odisha 769008
Phone: 0661 246 2021

National Institute of Technology, Karnataka
Address: NH 66, Srinivas Nagar, Surathkal, Mangaluru, Karnataka 575025
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?