20th June 2014, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?

I am interested for the advanced studies after Diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET. Please inform me about the Institutes and their programme for entrance test etc.
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?
  2. Can I get entrance in IIT after completing diploma from Plastic Technology?
  3. Eligible streams in B.Tech for diploma holder in Plastic Technology? Whether diploma with B.Tech has better scope? -- [New]
  4. List of Institutes offering Cardio Vascular Technology courses in Kerala? Fee structure for these courses? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for technical education?
  6. List of Colleges offering Diploma Engineering courses in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for these courses?
  7. Is there any exam conducted for getting admission in wine's related courses in India? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  8. Which fields or courses are available for me after doing diploma in central institute of plastic engineering and technology?
  9. Which is the best college to study BSc fashion design?
  10. Institutes offering PG Diploma in Construction and Industrial Relations for diploma holder?
  11. List of the institutes in Kerala offering BSc Cardiovascular Technology course?
  12. Institutes offering MSc Agriculture and Disaster Management course? Mode of admission and the procedure?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai offering Diploma in Industrial Management? Courses available after Diploma?
  14. Which subjects to choose in 11th and 12th? I have just passed 10th -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering in IIT college after completion of diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET in Manipur?
  16. How to proceed for a career in Journalism after 12th in PCMB?
  17. Which university is better for B.Tech?
  18. How can I take admission in food technology course if I am a diploma holder from Electronics stream
18th September 2017, 07:59 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir
I am interested for the advanced studies
after Diploma in Plastic Technology from CIPET.
Please inform me about the Institutes and
their programme for entrance test etc.
Thanks

Courses for Further Studies after Diploma in Plastic Technology:-

>> B.Tech Plastic engineering.

>> B.Tech Plastic and Polymer technology.

List of Entrance Exams for Bachelors Degree Courses in Plastic Engineering:-

1). Entrance Test by Manipal Institute of Technology.

2). JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) Entrance Exam.

3). CIPET (Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology).

4). BHU (Banaras Hindu University) Entrance exam.

5). AIEEE (All India Engineering Entrance Exam).

Institute Offer Plastic Engineering Courses after Diploma:-

1). LD College of Engineeirng, Gujarat

2). Tezpur University, Assam

3). University of Bambay, Maharashtra

4). Hartcourt Butler Technological Institute, Utter Pradesh

5). CIPET (Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology),Guwahati

6). CIPET (Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology), Hyderabad

7). CIPET (Central Institute of Plastic Engineering and Technology), Jaipur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?