11th March 2018, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

List of government colleges offering Diploma in Mining Engineering

Hello sir, I am studying in 10th standard and after it want to study Diploma in Mining Engineering. Send me list of government colleges offering this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Reputed Government affiliated colleges offering Mining Diploma course in India
  2. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining Engineering at Johannesburg?
  3. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?
  4. Diploma colleges offering mining course in AP?
  5. List of colleges offering BS(Mining Engineering) in South Africa?
  6. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining engineering at South Africa?
  8. List of the colleges offering diploma or degree course through distance mode? I am an engineering graduate
  9. Number of seats available to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma holder in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  11. Mining Diploma job in government sector
  12. List of government colleges in Pune offering Diploma in Electrical Engineering. -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to study Mining Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of reputed colleges in India?
  14. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  16. How can I get admission in IIT colleges for pursuing B.Tech Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in the same field?
  17. List of colleges for doing Diploma in Mining & Survey Enginering?
  18. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility criteria to apply for the course? List of the colleges offering the course?
24th April 2018, 05:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges offering Diploma in Mining Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I am studying in 10th standard and after it want to study Diploma in Mining Engineering. Send me list of government colleges offering this course.

Some of government polytechnic colleges offering Diploma in Mining Engineering are given below:

Government Polytechnic Nagpur - Official Website

Government Polytechnic Ambikapur - Official Website

Government Polytechnic Bhuj - Official Website

Government Polytechnic Pakur - Official Website

Government Polytechnic Bicholim - Official Website

Orisssa School of Mining Engineering - Official Website
25th April 2018, 07:14 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government colleges offering Diploma in Mining Engineering

List of government colleges offering Diploma in Mining Engineering:-

Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Shibpur
Address: P.O. - Botanic Garden, Howrah, West Bengal 711103
Phone: 033 2668 4561

West Bengal State Council of Technical Education
Address: 110, 2nd Floor, S N Banerjee Road, Dharmatala, Kolkata, West Bengal 700013
Phone: 033 2227 7592

Dr. M. N. Dastur School of Materials Science and Engineering
Address: Opp. Bidisha Lake,, College Road, Botanical Garden Area, Howrah, West Bengal 711103
Phone: 033 2668 4561

Government College of Engineering & Textile Technology Serampore
Address: 12, William Carey Sarani, Maniktala, Serampore, West Bengal 712201
Phone: 033 2662 3156
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?