28th January 2013, 07:55 PM
satish kittu

How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?

i want to do the diploma in mining engineering please tell the details and procedure of the course and about colleges offering diploma in mining engineering

Related Questions:
  1. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?
  2. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  3. Colleges offering Diploma in Mining engineering at South Africa?
  4. Diploma colleges offering mining course in AP?
  5. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  7. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  8. Information about mining engineering diploma?
  9. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
  10. Diploma in Mining Engineering at Kakatiya University, Warangal or IGNOU for B.Sc graduate?
  11. Can I give AMIE mining exam after pursuing engineering in electronics and communication?
  12. How to do diploma in mining and mining surveying? Which are the institutes providing such type of diploma
  13. Which are the colleges offering Mining engineering?
  14. Which are the diploma mining colleges in Hyderabad?
  15. Procedure to apply for entrance exam for admission in Diploma course in Mining Engineering? Fee expenses and scholarship for shortlisted candidate?
  16. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of the colleges offering diploma or degree course through distance mode? I am an engineering graduate
  18. Can I get admission in B.Tech through JELET after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?
11th May 2013, 04:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?

what is the rank of "Orissa School of Mines - Kendujhar" for doing diploma in mining among all other govt colleges?
10th June 2013, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?

How to do diploma in mining from mp?give me the collges in mp.
2nd April 2014, 03:31 AM
Unregistered

I need to know that which collage in south Africa offering mining and how can I get application form .
12th January 2015, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges around pretoria that offer mining engineering
28th January 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by satish kittu View Post
i want to do the diploma in mining engineering please tell the details and procedure of the course and about colleges offering diploma in mining engineering
Khandoli Institute of Technology, Giridih, Jharkhand is a very good college with good infrastructure and lab facility for doing diploma in mining engineering. Fees is 40,000 p.a.
This institute have 1 more college in Orissa which also offers Diploma in Mining Engineering.
6th February 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the rank of "Orissa School of Mines - Kendujhar" for doing diploma in mining among all other govt colleges?
You better go for Khandoli Institute of Technology, Giridih, Jharkhand. it is a very good college for Mining engineering. Don't go orissa as all colleges in orissa gives only degree no proper education. But KIT, Giridih gives you good class and placement.
23rd October 2015, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Can I do mining engineering? When I am completed my 12th with commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?