13th April 2014, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Diploma in Mining engineering at South Africa?

Hy,i am a Tanzanian man who living in Angola,i would like to know a college which offering mining engineering diploma in South Africa especially Johannersburg,so please try your best to help me through this email adress,[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering Mining engineering course in South Africa? What is the date of registration?
  2. Which colleges offer Mining engineering studies in South Africa? How to tackle funding problems?
  3. How to apply for cheap colleges in South Africa?
  4. How to do diploma in mining engineering? Which are the colleges offering diploma in mining engineering?
  5. Diploma colleges offering mining course in AP?
  6. How to study mining engineering after completing my form E?
  7. How may I do an in-service training as a chemical engineering student? List of companies in South Africa offering this training?
  8. Which are the colleges offering mining in South African? I have passed my grade 12
  9. List of the colleges offering diploma or degree course through distance mode? I am an engineering graduate
  10. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  12. Scope for Pharmacist in South Africa?
  13. Which are the colleges offering Mining engineering?
  14. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  15. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  16. How may I do 2 years service training in London? List of companies along with their eligibility criteria for the same? I've doing national diploma in building and civil engineering in South Africa(College of Cape Town)
  17. List of top colleges in Africa?
  18. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility criteria to apply for the course? List of the colleges offering the course?
27th October 2014, 01:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering Diploma in Mining engineering at South Africa?

hi mrs/mr my name is christian kafwata , actually i want to ask that if there is any college that provide mining engineering as studies , with a national diploma , may you please send to me a feedback to this email adress [email protected] !!!! thank you.
27th October 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

hi mrs/mr my name is christian kafwata , actually i want to ask that if there is any college that provide mining engineering as studies , with a national diploma , may you please send to me a feedback to this email adress [email protected] !!!! thank you.
30th December 2017, 02:24 AM
Unregistered

I am Junior Mamabolo from Polokwane. I Am looking for a college which offers mining engineering in South African. Here is my email for feedback: [email protected]
21st March 2018, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi I am Sibusisiwe Mthangayi i am looking for the college offering diploma in mining engineering around North west please help with information via email [email protected] thanks.
20th May 2023, 04:54 PM
rbagdiya1

Here are some of the prominent institutions:
  1. University of Johannesburg, Johannesburg
  2. Central Johannesburg College, Johannesburg
  3. Goldfields TVET College, Welkom
  4. Tshwane North TVET College, Pretoria
  5. Ekurhuleni West TVET College, Germiston
  6. South West Gauteng TVET College, Johannesburg
  7. Letaba TVET College, Tzaneen
  8. Majuba TVET College, Newcastle
  9. Motheo TVET College, Bloemfontein
  10. Nkangala TVET College, Witbank
30th June 2023, 09:17 PM
A Erenbeni Ovung
Banned

Well-known institutions in the field of mining engineering education in South Africa include:

1. University of the Witwatersrand (Wits), Johannesburg
2. University of Johannesburg (UJ)
3. University of Pretoria (UP)
4. University of South Africa (UNISA)
5. Tshwane University of Technology (TUT)
6. Vaal University of Technology (VUT)
7. University of KwaZulu-Natal (UKZN)
8. Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?