15th November 2016, 04:16 PM
Sameer Sams 111

How can I get admission in IIT colleges for pursuing B.Tech Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in the same field?

Respected Sir, My name is Sameer, I have Completed My Diploma in Mining Engineering and now I Want to do my B.Tech (Mining Engineering) from IIT Colleges. So how can I get a seat in IIT Colleges for pursuing B.Tech Mining Engineering? Please tell me the procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get Lateral entry in AMIE for pursuing Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  2. How to get admission in B.Tech in Maharashtra after completing diploma in mining?
  3. Which courses can I pursue after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I get admission in IIT and which exam do I have to appear for admission?
  4. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  5. How can I get admission in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. Can I get admission in Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Admission in AMIE is possible after Diploma in Mining engineering from GP Bhaga?
  8. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get admission in IIT B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mining engineering?
  10. Can I get job after completing Diploma in Mining Engineering? Scope in Private Sector of India?
  11. Am I eligible to study Mining Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of reputed colleges in India?
  12. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Colleges which offers Diploma in Mining Engineering in India?
  15. Can I get admission in IIT college after completing diploma in engineering?
  16. Can Diploma mining student join IIT ISM? What is the entrance exam to give? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  18. Procedure to apply for B.Tech(Mining Engineering) in IGNOU for Diploma holder?
28th November 2016, 02:40 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission in IIT colleges for pursuing B.Tech Mining Engineering after completing Diploma in the same field?

To get admission in IIT for pursuing B.Tech Mining Engineering course after completion of your Diploma course in Mining Engineering, you need to appear in JEE Main and JEE Advanced examinations.

Being a Diploma holder, you can appear in JEE Main examination only because it is a gateway for JEE Advanced examination, but your JEE Main examination score or rank can't be used to apply for admission in NIT.

If you have qualified and secured top 1,50,000 rank in JEE Main examination then, you are eligible to appear in JEE Advanced examination. You need to qualify and secure good rank in JEE Advanced examination to get admission in IIT for pursuing B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?