25th March 2017, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

List of government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar providing Diploma in Industrial Electronics? Rank required in entrance exam to get this stream?

Hello sir, I want to apply for Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics. List of government colleges provide this course? Rank required in entrance exam to get this stream?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government Girl's Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? Opening and closing rank of previous year?
  2. Cut off marks to get admission in top government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar? List of other Polytechnic entrance exams?
  3. List of Polytechnic colleges in Bihar with opening and closing rank
  4. List of girl's Polytechnic colleges in Bihar? Opening and Closing rank to get admission in best Polytechnic college?
  5. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in Bihar?
  6. What are the career opportunities after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Industrial Electronics?
  7. Polytechnic Diploma is possible after 12th Arts from Delhi Government college or Bihar Government college?
  8. Can I change my stream in B.Tech after Diploma in Electronics? Which stream should I choose Mechanical or Electrical?
  9. Qualification required to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course?
  10. Can I get Civil branch if score 120 marks in JEXPO?
  11. List of colleges in Bihar to study Master degree in Biotechnology? Cut off marks in entrance exam for the colleges?
  12. How may I get polytechnic entrance exam form? List of government colleges in Dehradun for Polytechnic?
  13. List of the colleges providing Polytechnic diploma anywhere in UP state?
  14. How can I do B.A after diploma(through correspondence) in computer engineering? List of colleges in bihar for the same?
  15. List of companies that are providing industrial training in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for Jharkhand Polytechnic Test to study Engineering Diploma if belong to Bihar?
  17. How to get a government job after completing diploma in Loyola Polytechnic
  18. List of distance learning colleges of Bihar & Jharkhand to study Diploma in Mechanical stream
1st July 2017, 12:53 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar providing Diploma in Industrial Electronics? Rank required in entrance exam to get this stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to apply for Bihar Polytechnic entrance exam to study Diploma in Industrial Electronics. List of government colleges provide this course? Rank required in entrance exam to get this stream?

List of government Polytechnic colleges of Bihar providing Diploma in Industrial Electronics:
  • MEI Polytechnic
  • Nirma University of Science & Technology
  • Bhadrak Institute of Engineering & Technology
  • Bharati Vidyapeeth's Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Technology
  • Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering
  • Government Polytechnic
  • Government Polytechnic College
  • Kalpana Chawla Government Polytechnic for Women
  • Meera Bai Polytechnic for Women
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?