9th March 2016, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

List higher studies options for 3rd year Diploma holder in Interior Designing?

Sir,

I am pursuing in 3rd year of Diploma course in interior designing. I want to study further after completing this course. So kindly suggest few higher studies options for students like me?

deepshikha
[email protected]

9th March 2016, 09:16 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List higher studies options for 3rd year Diploma holder in Interior Designing?

List of Higher course opportunities after Diploma in Interior Designing Course:

There are many higher course opportunities available to pursue after completion of Diploma in Interior Designing course. Some of the best courses available to study after completion of Diploma in Interior Designing course are given below.

>> Bachelor of Science in Interior Design

>> Bachelor of Design in Interior Design (B.Des)

After successful completion of Bachelor Degree, you may even go with Master's Degree i.e., either Master's In Interior Design, Post Graduate Diploma in Interior Design. Besides these course other courses available are, Advanced Diploma in Interior Design, Computer Aided Interior Design, Professional Programme in Interior Design, Advanced Computer Arts, Multi Media and Computer Arts and Advanced Diploma in Information Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?