26th July 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes to study Diploma in Hospital Management? Should I pass any entrance exam for it?

Hello sir, I have passed 12th with Science (Biology) and now want to study Diploma in Hospital Management. Which institute should I join for it? Should I pass any entrance exam for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study Diploma in Hospital Management after completing 12th? List of colleges in Kolkata and Pune?
  2. Want to know the Entrance exam date and procedure to apply for various Hospital Manag
  3. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Diploma or Degree, which has better prospects in Hospital Management course?
  5. List of colleges which offers Master of Hospital Management in Hyderabad? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  6. What are the job prospects for PG Diploma in Hospital Management?
  7. Where should I study PG Diploma in Hospital & Health Management course through distance learning in Delhi?
  8. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  9. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PG Diploma in Hotel Management course after completing B.Sc(Nursing)?
  10. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  11. Does institutes provides good placement after Hospital Management completion?
  12. Can I do PG Diploma in Hospital Management or MBA in Hospital Management after completing BSc Hotel Management in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  14. When will be the Entrance Exam for Hospital Management course? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  15. What kind of courses are available after B.Sc Sociology with 40% marks?
  16. List of institutes offering PhD in Hospital Administration in India?
  17. Job Prospects after completion of PG Diploma in Hospital Management and Health care? Does Diploma in Management better than Administration? Does a regular Diploma course better than Correspondence?
  18. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Quality Management for PG Diploma in Hospital Management candidate?
28th July 2016, 03:12 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of institutes to study Diploma in Hospital Management? Should I pass any entrance exam for it?

List of institutes to study Diploma in Hospital Management:-

**Institute of Healthcare Administration, Chennai.

**Birla Institute of Science and Technology, Pilani.

**National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Delhi

**Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai

**Indian Institute of Health Education Research, Patna

**Sikkim Manipal University.

**All India Institute of Medical Research AIIMS – Delhi.
28th July 2016, 06:00 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of institutes to study Diploma in Hospital Management? Should I pass any entrance exam for it?

# A short list of institutes/colleges offering Diploma in Hotel Management is given below:

* Canan School of Catering & Hotel Management, Chennai
* Amazon College of Hotel Management, Hyderabad
* Osteen College of Hotel Management, Bangalore
* Maharashi Arvind Institute of Hotel Management, Jaipur, Rajasthan
* Central Institute of Hotel Management & Catering, Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
* Ambrosia Institute of Hotel Management (AIHM), Pune
* Pacific Institute of Hotel Management, Udaipur, Rajasthan
* Kapol Institute of Hotel Management, Mumbai
* Sanskriti Institute of Hotel Management, Mathura, Uttar Pradesh
* Karavali College of Hotel Management, Mangalore, Karnataka
* Alliance Institute of Management & Hotel Management, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
* Arsan Institute of Hotel Management, Trichy, Tamil Nadu
* Arabinda Basu Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata

# One has to appear in any one of the following entrance examination in order to pursue hotel management course:

* AIMA UGAT conducted by All India Management Association
* IIHM CHAT conducted by International Institute of Hotel Management
* BIT Mesra Hotel Management Entrance Examination conducted by BIT Mesra
* Oberoi STEP conducted by Oberoi Centre for Learning and Development
* JET Entrance Examination conducted by Guru Nanak Institute of Hotel Management
* BVP University Hotel Management Entrance Test conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University
* NCHMCT JEE conducted by National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
* Ecole Hoteliere Lavasa Entrance Examination conducted by Ecole Hoteliere Lavasa
* DTE Hotel Management & Catering Technology Entrance Examination (DTE HMCT) conducted by Directorate of Technical Education *DTE), Maharashtra
* HIHT Entrance Examination conducted by Heritage Institute of Hotel and Tourism
* AIHMCT WAT conducted by Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology

# Eligibility criteria for courses in Hotel Management:

* Intermediate in any stream for Certificate Course in Hotel Management
* Intermediate in any stream for Diploma in Hotel Management
* Intermediate with 50% marks in any stream for Degree level course in Hotel Management

# Pattern of entrance examination (written test) for Hotel Management course:

* Written Test
* Group Discussion
* Personal Interview

# Syllabus for the entrance examination (written test) for Hotel Management course:

* Reasoning Ability
* Quantitative Aptitude
* General Science
* General English
* General Knowledge
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?