3rd July 2016, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

What kind of courses are available after B.Sc Sociology with 40% marks?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Sociology with 40% marks and I know this marks is very low. So, please tell me what kind of courses are available for me at this score?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of courses can I do with graduation and M.A in Sociology
  2. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Sociology after completion of masters in sociology with 50% marks?
  3. How to get a job for PG in Sociology?
  4. Mangalore University BA in Sociology First Sem- Principles of Sociology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Am I eligible for admission in M.A Sociology after passing BSc with 43% marks?
  6. How to do Msc in Sociology after passing BSc Botany, Zoology and Chemistry
  7. What kind of job can I get in future after passing sociology honors? Can I get into any private
  8. Is it possible for me to get admission for MA in Sociology without completion of Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges which offer Regular M.Phil(Sociology) course for a candidate who has secured 54.77% in M.A.?
  10. Admission in M.A with sociology after scoring 43% marks? Where can I get admission?
  11. Is Ph.D. in Sociology stream beneficial for getting government jobs?
  12. What is the eligbility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in Sociology? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  13. What kind of jobs are available in Government Sector for M.A.(Sociology) postgraduate?
  14. What kind of job can I expect in Criminal Justice after doing M.A in Sociology?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Sociology if my age is 34 years?
  16. Nalanda Open University-BA in Sociology Part III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. B.Sc courses after 12th with BiPC with 785 marks?
  18. Which is better choice to do PG course after completion of B.A Sociology? MA Sociology or MSW?
11th July 2016, 10:24 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of courses are available after B.Sc Sociology with 40% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed B.Sc Sociology with 40% marks and I know this marks is very low. So, please tell me what kind of courses are available for me at this score?
It is good to see that you are interested to pursue for Higher degree courses after completing B.Sc in Sociology course. Since, you have scored below 50% of marks in your Graduation, which is not accepted by the most of the regular mode colleges. However, it is possible that you can do the Master degree course through distance or correspondence mode, while doing a job.

Courses after B.Sc in Sociology:

- Master Degree in Arts
- Master Degree in Sociology (M.A)
- Master Degree in Economic (M.A) etc.
12th July 2016, 12:10 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of courses are available after B.Sc Sociology with 40% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The courses available after B.Sc Sociology are given below;
  • M.A in Sociology
  • M.A in History
  • PG Diploma in Management
  • PG Diploma in Interior Designing
  • Diploma in Education Technology
  • PG Diploma in Industrial Design
  • Diploma in Teaching English
  • PG Diploma in Journalism and Media Studies
  • PG Diploma in Radio & TV Journalism
  • PG Diploma in Marketing Management
  • PG Diploma in Rural Development

In many institutions you can get a seat with a pass in B.Sc degree. So you can study further after B.Sc Sociology, choose the most interesting subject to study further.
12th July 2016, 03:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Below, I have mentioned the names of some of the career opportunities you can opt for after completion of your B.Sc(Sociology);

> M.Sc in Sociology.

> Masters in Arts.

> Masters in Economics.

> MBA, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?