23rd February 2016, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering Diploma in Special Education in West Bengal? Eligibility to get admission?

Sir,
From which university I can study the course which is Diploma in Special Education in West Bengal? What are the universities available for this Diploma course in WB? Kindly tell me the eligibility criteria also for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  2. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed?
  3. List of colleges offering B.Ed course in special education and diploma in special education through correspondence? What should I opt either B.Ed or diploma?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List different universities in West Bengal for B.Sc. in Nutrition?
  6. List good Genetics colleges in West Bengal for studying post graduation?
  7. Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?
  8. Details of the universities offering M.Phil/Ph.D in Special Education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  9. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  10. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  11. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. List universities offering distance Master of Fine Arts in West Bengal?
  14. List of colleges which offer Agricultural Engineering Diploma course in West Bengal? Requirements to get admission?
  15. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  16. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  17. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  18. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate?
11th March 2016, 10:14 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering Diploma in Special Education in West Bengal? Eligibility to get admission?

List of Universities offer Diploma in Special Education course in West Bengal:

>> Jadavpur University
Ph. No: +9133-24146666
Address: 188, Raja S.C.Mallick Road, Kolkata-700032
http://www.jaduniv.edu.in

>> Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University
Ph. No: 033 2654 9999
Address: Belur Math, Kolkata, West Bengal-711202
http://rkmvu.ac.in

The minimum degree required for doing in Diploma in Special Education is Bachelor Degree from a recognized university in Education stream. As far as my knowledge the above two colleges which offer Diploma in Special Education course in West Bengal.
11th March 2016, 10:15 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities offering Diploma in Special Education in West Bengal? Eligibility to get admission?

List of Universities offer Diploma in Special Education course in West Bengal:

>> Jadavpur University
Ph. No: +9133-24146666
Address: 188, Raja S.C.Mallick Road, Kolkata-700032
http://www.jaduniv.edu.in

>> Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda University
Ph. No: 033 2654 9999
Address: Belur Math, Kolkata, West Bengal-711202
http://rkmvu.ac.in

The minimum degree required for doing in Diploma in Special Education is Bachelor Degree from a recognized university in Education stream. As far as my knowledge the above two colleges which offer Diploma in Special Education course in West Bengal.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?