3rd December 2011, 06:00 PM
arnabdhruba

Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?

sir,
I wise to do diploma in mechanical with distance education in any where in West Bengal. please give me the address of that collage or University..

thanks
Arnab Das

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  2. How to join distance education of B.Tech engineering college in West Bengal?
  3. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  4. List of universities offering Diploma in Special Education in West Bengal? Eligibility to get admission? -- [New]
  5. Institutes or universities offering distance education in B.E and B.Tech in Mechanical?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course?
  7. Diploma or degree in mechanical in distance education? Details about the colleges?
  8. How to do MSc in Chemistry through distance mode? Will I be able to do this from universities which belong to other states?
  9. AICTE approved distance education university in West Bengal for doing B.E/B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the new colleges in West Bengal for MBBS courses? Details about the counseling?
  11. List of institutes approved by AICTE offering Diploma in mechanical engineering in West Bengal?
  12. Master of Physical education in distance education from West Bengal while working in government school?
  13. Correspondence colleges in West Bengal for Diploma in Automobile Engineering course?
  14. Names of the distance of correspondence B.Ed colleges in West Bengal?
  15. List of good universities in West Bengal for doing B.ed?
  16. Details of best colleges/universities which conduct PG diploma courses in Child Psychology through distance education?
  17. Contact details of M.Tech colleges in West Bengal?
  18. List of colleges which offer PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology through correspondence in Siliguri
29th July 2012, 07:18 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnabdhruba View Post
sir,
I wise to do diploma in mechanical with distance education in any where in West Bengal. please give me the address of that collage or University..

thanks
Arnab Das

One of the most recognized University which offers Diploma program in Mechanical through Distance mode and its study centers are located in various parts of the country including West Bengal is Indira Gandhi National Open University. In order to be eligible, candidate must have passed the Xth with any of the additional qualification beside working in any recognized manufacturing Industries or other related organisations or self-employed in equivalent capacity:
  • 55% marks
  • ITI Certificate
  • Certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair of IGNOU
  • +2 with Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
The minimum duration to complete the program is two years.

For detail information regarding study centers one may refer to the following Link.
13th May 2013, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?

i want to do mechanical engineering through distance education, just completed my graduation with b.com,shall i do this???and also give me the list of colleges in kolkata ...
14th September 2013, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

I am B.Sc. and working in power plant since 6yrs. i want to do diploma in mech. engg. through distance mode from west bengal
15th September 2013, 03:23 PM
rojatangella

Smile Re: Where could I do diploma in mechanical with distance education in West Bengal? Contact details of those colleges or universities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arnabdhruba View Post
sir,

thanks
Arnab Das
One of the most recognized University which offers Diploma program in Mechanical through Distance mode and its study centers are located in various parts of the country including West Bengal is Indira Gandhi National Open University. In order to be eligible, candidate must have passed the Xth with any of the additional qualification beside working in any recognized manufacturing Industries or other related organisations or self-employed in equivalent capacity:

55% marks
ITI Certificate
Certificate in Motorcycle Service and Repair of IGNOU
+2 with Maths, Physics and Chemistry.

The minimum duration to complete the program is two years.

For detail information regarding study centers one may refer to the following Link.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?