9th April 2015, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Agricultural Engineering Diploma course in West Bengal? Requirements to get admission?

Respected sir,
I want to get admission Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
Please tell me which colleges are
offering this courses in West Bengal?
And what are all the requirements for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  3. List of colleges in West Bengal which offer Diploma courses to a candidate who has secured 71246 rank in JEXPO?
  4. List of AICTE approved colleges which offer Distance Diploma in Electrical Engineering course in West Bengal?
  5. Which engineering college can I get in West Bengal? What is the mode of admission?
  6. List of colleges in West Bengal offering correspondence Electrical Engineering Diploma on ITI certificate?
  7. How can a student of Odisha appear for WBJEE?
  8. Syllabus of JELET Mechanical Part-II?
  9. When are the forms of West Bengal Polytechnic Exam going to be available? What is the eligibility criteria for the same?
  10. Last 5 years jeca questions with answers?
  11. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
  12. JECA MCA after PGDCA and Chemistry Honors?
  13. List of B.E/B.Tech engineering colleges in West Bengal? Fee structure of those colleges?
  14. List of top engineering colleges(government and private both) for electrical engineering stream in west bengal?
  15. List of Universities and Colleges for Distance Learning 3 year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering approved by AICTE situated in West Bengal?
  16. How can I get admission in B.Ed with 2 years of experience? List of the colleges in West Bengal
  17. Can I get any reputed college for CSE after scoring 50400 in WBJEE?
  18. Is it possible to do B.Tech civil engineering in distance mode after completing diploma engineering from West Bengal
2nd May 2015, 12:20 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Agricultural Engineering Diploma course in West Bengal? Requirements to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected sir,
I want to get admission Diploma in Agricultural Engineering?
Please tell me which colleges are
offering this courses in West Bengal?
And what are all the requirements for admission?
Colleges Offering Agricultural Engineering Diploma course in West Bengal

JIS College Of Engineering
West Bengal - Other , West Bengal
Block–A,Phase–III, Kalyani, Pin- 741235
http://www.jiscollege.ac.in/

Institute of Engineering and Management, College of Engineering
Gurukul, Engineering Building Y-12, Block -EP,
Sector-V Salt Lake Electronics Complex

Institute of Genetic Engineering
Address : 30, Thakurhat Road, Badu, Pin-700128.

Asansol Engineering College
Address:Vivekananda Sarani, Kanyapur Asansol, PIN-713305.

Requirements to get admission:
Those candidates who have completed their 10th standard or its equivalent qualification are eligible to apply for Diploma in Agricultural Engineering Diploma course
7th April 2017, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Agricultural Engineering Diploma course in West Bengal? Requirements to get admission?

I want to get admission diploma in agriculture please suggest me which college is best for diploma agriculture in west bengal. [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?