24th April 2017, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma in Radio diagnosis in NRI quota?

I want admission in PG Diploma - Radio diagnosis on NRI base. FIRST , Father is presently working in Saudi Arabia. from 2.8 years AS MAINTENANCE ENGINEER, SALARY 200,000 RS. SECOND, CAN I ELIGIBLE ON BASE OF FARTHER'S DOCUMENT FOR NRI ADMISSION IN PG Diploma - Radio diagnosis IN INDIA.? THIRD, WHICH IS THE BEST INSTITUTE( COLLEGES) INDIA, FIRST CHOICE IN GUJARAT?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure followed for PG Diploma Radio-diagnosis?
  2. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  3. Can my daughter apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quota? What is the procedure and the fee structure?
  4. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  5. Minimum cutoff marks for NRI quota? What is the fee structure? Last date to apply?
  6. Does college of engineering, AP carry NRI quota for B.Tech course?
  7. Can I apply for MBBS in Chennai government medical college under NRI Sponsored Quora
  8. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  9. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
  10. How to join NRI quota? Procedure to join Anna University? I am an NRI student studying 12th in Muscat
  11. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  12. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of NE? How to avail NRI quota for the same?
  13. What does PhD in Medical Technology in Radio-Diagnosis do? Timing and cost of this course? Career scope of PhD Medical Technology in Radio-diagnosis?
  14. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  15. How to get admission in engineering colleges through NRI quota? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can I apply for medical seat in St Johns Medical College? Do I have to apply through NRI quota? Am I eligible through general quota?
  17. When the result of DNB Post Diploma-CET will be declared? How many secondary seats are available in Radio Diagnosis?
  18. Is it mandatory to have MBBS qualification to join Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis course?
18th May 2018, 09:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for diploma in Radio diagnosis in NRI quota?

For NRI quota seat, you need to get documents related to your NRI status, then only you will be eligible for such quota. You need to appear for entrance exam as a NRI category candidate.

There are limited seats for such quota and separate cut off is there. Admission will be based on your marks in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?