21st December 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Minimum and maximum salary after diploma in Civil engineering?

What is a fresher civil engineering diploma holder student minimum & maximum salary?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Karad Government college after scoring 82.20%
  2. can I get a good job after finishing 12th? Can I take Automobile engineering? What is the starting salary and the maximum salary?
  3. Is diploma course alone sufficient to get the jobs in Civil background?
  4. Eligibility to apply for Polytechnic diploma in Mining Engineering course? How much minimum salary will diploma holder get? Scope of Diploma in Mining Engineering?
  5. What is the minimum eligibility criteria for doing Architecture bachelor degree after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  6. How much is the maximum and minimum salary after completing BBA?
  7. Minimum and maximum salary after MCA course? List of the best MCA colleges in Delhi? Qualifications required?
  8. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  9. Maximum salary that I can get after Ceremic Engineering?
  10. Minimum and maximum salary after completing training from HP?
  11. Minimum and Maximum salary of JTO in BSNL? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the maximum and minimum salary after doing B.tech by AICTE
  13. Maximum salary after getting a job in Indian Air force?
  14. List of branches in diploma which are in demand?
  15. Qualification required to take up diploma in Automobile Engineering? What is the maximum salary offered for Automobile Engineering?
  16. What is the future Career after Diploma in Civil Engineering
  17. Can I join Law course after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the maximum age limit for this?
  18. What are the jobs available in SCRA? Minimum and maximum salary of that person?
23rd December 2015, 12:44 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum and maximum salary after diploma in Civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is a fresher civil engineering diploma holder student minimum & maximum salary?

The minimum salary will be around Rs 1.5 lakhs/year and the maximum will be around Rs 2.5 to 3 Lakhs/year for the civil diploma holders. This is only an approximate figure. It may vary from one company to another.
23rd December 2015, 06:28 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

The starting salary of candidates after diploma in Civil Engineering varies from Rs. 2,00,000/- to 4,00,000/- per annum.
Salary increases as increase in experience and post.

Candidate get low salary during training period and after the completion of training period candidate get good salary.
24th December 2015, 12:51 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The salary for Diploma in Civil Engineering may differ from company to company based on various factors such as experience, skill and company reputation, Designation etc. Being a Fresher you can expect Rs. 15,000 to 25,000/- per month. The salary will be increase based your work experience.
31st December 2015, 11:07 PM
monikasiri

Salary of a civil engineer varies from private sector and government sector.Students after civil engineering in diploma can earn from 6,000 to 15,000 if they are working in private sector.If you are working in government sector you can earn from 15,000 to 25,000.You may get hike in salary if you have experience in private sector.
22nd May 2017, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Minimum and maximum salary after diploma civil engineers work in private sector?
21st May 2021, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

How much year experience after get good salery
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?