20th September 2015, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

Is diploma course alone sufficient to get the jobs in Civil background?

Please tell me how i prepare for interviews? Diploma is sufficient for job? Or any extra courses like auto cad. What is the things which I need to take care for the same? Can someone please answer me the queries soon? Awaiting to get the answer!

21st September 2015, 02:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is diploma course alone sufficient to get the jobs in Civil background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me how i prepare for interviews? Diploma is sufficient for job? Or any extra courses like auto cad. What is the things which I need to take care for the same? Can someone please answer me the queries soon? Awaiting to get the answer!
You can also do a graduation like B.E in Civil Engineering or you can start to work in civil construction industry with your diploma course. There are lots of vacancies in civil industry for the diploma holders for the post of site supervisors and other jobs in civil industry. The aspirant can get a job in civil industry with diploma. The aspirant can study B.E Civil Engineering also so that they can get good salary than the diploma holders.
21st September 2015, 08:58 PM
Silent work
Member+

Default Re: Is diploma course alone sufficient to get the jobs in Civil background?

Diploma is sufficient for getting job in government sector.

But now a days the number of government jobs is very less. So there is only one option to get job in private companies. But there is also big competition because today number of students completed diploma & apply for jobs.

So, you must have to do any other course along with diploma like CAD, CAM or Design.
4th September 2018, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I make design of construction after doing diploma in civil engineering ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?