18th September 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Need information about Construction Management course at Manipal University?

Hi, I would like to know about the M.Tech course offered in construction management at Manipal university.

Related Questions:
  1. Where should I study Post Graduation in Project Management among Sikkim Manipal University and NICMAR?
  2. Which one is better between NICMAR and Sikkim Manipal University for Post Graduation in Project management?
  3. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  4. Can I get M.Tech in Construction Management seat after securing 113 rank in Manipal M.Tech entrance exam?
  5. Preferred specialization for MBA course?
  6. Which is the best Engineering stream in Manipal University?
  7. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  8. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  9. List of colleges which provide B.Tech degree through distance learning program for diploma holder?
  10. Am I eligible to join MBA in construction management after doing B.Tech IT? List of the colleges for construction management
  11. What is the actual difference between M.Sc in Construction Management and MBA in Construction Management?
  12. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee of Bachelor of Hotel Management program in Sikkim Manipal University?
  14. Cochin University B.Tech in Civil Engineering-8th Sem-Construction Management II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. List of universities offering M.Tech Biotechnology through distance?
  16. Which is the best Institute for B.Tech through Distance Education having completed Diploma in Mechanical?
  17. Need information about the advanced Diploma in Construction Management?
  18. For Hotel Management Course which University is better between IP University and Manipal University?
1st October 2015, 12:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about Construction Management course at Manipal University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I would like to know about the M.Tech course offered in construction management at Manipal university.
The Manipal University offers M.Tech in Construction Management. The course duration is two years. The eligibility will be B.E/B.Tech. or AMIE or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Architecture. There will be an online entrance test for the admission. You have to score 50% marks in entrance examination. The course is for the purpose of improving the managerial skills of the engineering graduates. The course creates people to make decision, commercial and technological demands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?