28th June 2015, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Which one is better between NICMAR and Sikkim Manipal University for Post Graduation in Project management?

I am a working professional with 18 years of experience in construction and project field. For doing Post Graduation in Project Management (in distance learning course) which one is better - NICMAR or Sikkim Manipal University??? Can anyone guide in detail please......

Related Questions:
  1. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  2. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India?
  3. Is Sikkim Manipal university distance learning degree is valid for SBI PO?
  4. Details of part time course offered by NICMAR? How project management differs from construction management? I am interested for project management
  5. How can I apply for CBI post after completing my graduation? I am pursuing B.Com 1st year from Sikkim Manipal University
  6. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  7. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  8. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  9. Information about the post graduation course from NICMAR?
  10. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  11. Am I eligible for bank PO exam after graduating from Sikkim Manipal University?
  12. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  13. Is Sikkim Manipal University eligible for MPSC exam?
  14. Is sikkim manipal university degree valid for IAS exam?
  15. Should I go for Sikkim Manipal or IGNOU?
  16. How to take admission for MCA in any AICTE approved college? What is the eligibility? Is Sikkim Manipal correspondence course equivalent to graduation?
  17. Is MCA course from Sikkim Manipal University valuable in terms of job prospective?
  18. Admission process for BCA course from Sikkim Manipal University? -- [Most Discussed]
13th March 2017, 03:48 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which one is better between NICMAR and Sikkim Manipal University for Post Graduation in Project management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a working professional with 18 years of experience in construction and project field. For doing Post Graduation in Project Management (in distance learning course) which one is better - NICMAR or Sikkim Manipal University??? Can anyone guide in detail please......

The NICMAR is one of the well known brands in construction industries. It is dedicated only to construction management. The NICMAR course gives you good knowledge in the construction industry. The organization has very good recruitment record. The NICMAR certificate has very good value in the construction industries. It is one of the best institutions to study the Project Management course. So it is better to study Post Graduation in Project Management in NICMAR. The NICMAR website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?