18th February 2016, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

B.A after completing diploma 4 years back? Can B.Ed be done after B.A course?

Dear Sir
I am complete 10th standard and then i am doing diploma EC. I am doing diploma EC before 4 years and now i want to join b.a and then b.ed so is this possible or not ? I am not complete 12th standard and i am from gujarat. I want to know that this is possible to complete b.a in external and then b.ed. sir plz. give me the answer

19th February 2016, 11:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.A after completing diploma 4 years back? Can B.Ed be done after B.A course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir
I am complete 10th standard and then i am doing diploma EC. I am doing diploma EC before 4 years and now i want to join b.a and then b.ed so is this possible or not ? I am not complete 12th standard and i am from gujarat. I want to know that this is possible to complete b.a in external and then b.ed. sir plz. give me the answer

Yes, you can study B.A after completing the Diploma course (3 year). The eligibility to study the course is a pass in 3 year diploma course. The duration of the course is 3 years. The course is available in many universities like,

- Alagappa University - Click here

- Annamalai University - Click here

- Bharathiar University - Click here

- Amity University - Click here

The aspirant can do B.Ed after completing B.A with 50% marks. There will be an entrance examination for the admission to the course. The B.Ed course is available in many institutions in India.
20th February 2016, 03:32 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.A after completing diploma 4 years back? Can B.Ed be done after B.A course?

It is not possible to complete the course of B.A after the completion of diploma in EC.
EC is a completely different Domain when compared with B.A.
You can go for the course of B.A if you had completed your Class 12.
You are eligible for course which are of the same Domain as EC.
It is best for you to opt for such a course.
Once you can complete such a course you will be eligible for the course of B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?