4th January 2014, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

One year diploma in Architecture is equivalent to 3 years diploma?

If i do diploma in architecture of 1 year from distance learning,is it ealent to a 3 year diploma and can i go for b.arch after dis 1 year diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  2. Diploma in Electrical obtained from Indian Air Force is equivalent to 3 years diploma or not?
  3. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  4. Can I get 2nd year Architecture after diploma? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  5. Is PTD part time diploma equivalent to regular?
  6. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course?
  7. Can I do BSc after doing diploma in Architecture? Can I directly join 2nd year after diploma?
  8. Fee of diploma in Building Construction? Admission in Architecture diploma after 12th?
  9. After doing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship how to get a government service?
  10. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  11. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  12. Is diploma equivalent to 12th? I have done 3 years Polytechnic diploma in CSE from technical board
  13. Eligibility criteria for EAMCET ? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Two years diploma after ITI is equivalent to 3 years full Diploma?
  15. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  16. Should I choose B.Arch or Architecture diploma?
  17. Can I join Government Job after passing diploma in Architecture?
  18. Can I do diploma in Architecture after passing 10th from Mumbai? Colleges for diploma in Architecture?
15th January 2014, 05:28 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: One year diploma in Architecture is equivalent to 3 years diploma?

No , One year distance education does not equivalent to the 3 year Regular diploma course .

Even you do not get good knowledge when you go for DISTANCE EDUCATION . But when it comes to the Regular Diploma course there is a good value in Future and you will learn good basic concepts as well .

Usually Architecture relates to the building and Some physical structures .And the art and science of designing buildings and non building structures .

Of course the design activity of the architect and from the macro level to the micro level and construction details are used to know the basic one .

You must be able to Plan , Design , Construct form , Space and ambience , Social , environmental and everything . But remember that one year distance qualification sometimes may equal to 3 year regular course , but there will be no value.

There are good enormous number of job opportunities are available for you . You may find work with construction companies serving as an engineer.

You can find employment in the following institutions like :

* Ministry of Defense
* Public Works Department
* Archaeological Department
* National Building Organization
* Department of Railways
* Town and Country Planning Organization
* National institute of Urban Affairs
* Public Sector Undertakings
* Housing and Urban Development organization
* National Building construction corporation Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?