4th January 2014, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Fee for diploma in Structural design? Admission in architecture diploma possible after 12th?

What is the fee of diploma in structural design?and can i get admisson after 12 com for diploma in architecture?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee of diploma in Building Construction? Admission in Architecture diploma after 12th?
  2. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  3. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  4. Which subject should I take in year 10 if I want to be an interior designer?
  5. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  6. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry?
  7. Architecture diploma course fee structure?
  8. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  9. How to take admission in IIT after completing diploma? I am a student of Architecture
  10. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  11. Admission in b.arch. after diploma in architecture? Lateral entry admission in B.Arch. -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  13. Can I do 12th through correspondence while doing diploma?
  14. One year diploma in Architecture is equivalent to 3 years diploma?
  15. Is it good to do diploma in Architecture instead of doing it after 12th? Can I take degree in Architecture after diploma?
  16. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  17. Which colleges can I join for 3 years diploma in Architecture after doing B.Com and 1 year diploma in Architecture?
  18. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
15th January 2014, 06:24 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Fee for diploma in Structural design? Admission in architecture diploma possible after 12th?

Lets we talk about Structural design-
Usually structure is to resist the weight of particular body or some other . So it indirectly resists the forces it will encounter and not fail or deflect too much .

Generally various kind of loads ( Forces ) are :

> Earthquake Load

> Wind Load
> Snow Load

> Dead Load ( the actual weight of the structure itself )

> Live Load

This structural design is fundamental to the engineering and covers sufficient material in structural theory properties of structural materials and basic design methods .

You must have a capability of visualising the forces at play in a typical structure are used to overcome the problem experiences by many in the visualization of three dimensional concepts in the design of structural elements .

You can go for the Architecture course , but the fee structure may vary from place to place . Tht is given below -

Admission Kit & Test : Rs.1000/- ( Non Refundable )

Admission Fees : Rs.18,000 ( Non-Refundable )

Annual Charges : Rs.2,000 ( Non - Refundable )

Monthly Tuition Fee : Rs.6,000 ( FA | TD | CD )

Rs .6,500 ( DM )

This fee structure varies with the Government institutes . That is in detail there in the below link . You can check and avail the best opportunity .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?