11th June 2015, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?

Can I go for diploma fine arts after 12th commerce if I don't have any knowledge of fine arts??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  3. Is it good to join Fine Arts after 12th Commerce? Which college to choose?
  4. Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine arts with commerce stream and secretarial practice as an optional subject? Entrance exams details for the same? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student?
  6. Which course should I opt for after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Fine arts subjects?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD in Fine Arts for a postgraduate?
  8. Eligibility for graduation in fine Arts while pursuing B.Sc (Hons) Anthropology? List of colleges/ Universities offering the same in Hyderabad?
  9. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  10. Correspondence Master of Fine Arts program for B.A. graduate who has completed 2 years Diploma in Art & Craft course?
  11. Can I opt for CS for further studies after completion of 12th Commerce with Fine Arts?
  12. How can I Join interior designing after 12th commerce?
  13. How may I get course details of Government College of Fine Arts, Chennai for diploma in fine arts?
  14. Which stream is to be chosen after 10th?
  15. CS Intermediate course for final year students?
  16. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Fine Arts if completed 12th Arts?
  17. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  18. How should I join interior designing course after passing 12th commerce?
11th June 2015, 02:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility of doing diploma in Fine Arts after 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I go for diploma fine arts after 12th commerce if I don't have any knowledge of fine arts??
Yes, you are eligible for diploma in fine arts because you have completed 12th standard with commerce.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
11th June 2015, 04:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can opt for Diploma in Fine Arts after completion of your 12th standard with commerce as the minimum requirement to pursue this course is that the candidate should have completed his/her +2 level of examination.
11th June 2015, 06:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do "Diploma in Fine Arts" after successful completion of 12th Class. The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing Diploma in Fine Arts course is "12th Class or Intermediate" in any discipline with at least 50% marks from any recognized board of Education. Generally Diploma in Fine Arts course expose candidates to an array of,
* Community Relationships
* Global Relationships
* Art Ideas
* Practices
* Development of solid understand of tools

You may be dealt with the following concepts during "Diploma in Fine Arts" course, Free Hand Drawing, Line, Texture, Knowledge of Design, Indian and Western History of Art, Usage of Brush, Cartooning, Foliage, Caricature, Tools (Corel Draw, Photoshop), Composition, Study of Monument, Animal and Human Anatomy.

As you have already passed 12th Class, I am sure you are eligible to do Diploma in Fine Arts course. As any stream or discipline in 12th Class is allowed, you can pursue Diploma in Fine Arts course after completion of 12th Class in Commerce Stream.
11th June 2015, 11:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

For Diploma in Fine Arts 10th qualification is the minimum requirement for admission. 12th commerce qualification is not counted for admission because it is not related to fine arts. You can apply for any polytechnic entrance exam and on the basis of rank in it you will get admission according to your choice. Just make sure that you have got 10th qualification with at least 50% marks which is the minimum criteria in most of the colleges.
3rd April 2017, 07:01 AM
Unregistered

I want to pursue a diploma course in fine arts. I have done my graduation in BA . And interested in painting. Can I get admission in this course?
6th July 2019, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for diploma in fine arts after graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?