1st September 2014, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

Percentage required in SSC to study Diploma in Agriculture?

What is the percentage marks to get in SSC to study agriculture diploma without ENTRANCE TEST? I want to study Agriculture diploma after ssc but as i said without entrance.

Related Questions:
  1. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  2. When can I get seat in Agriculture Diploma if passed SSC last year?
  3. How much percentage is required in SSC board exam for diploma degree admission after 10th standard SSC
  4. Admission in Marine engineering after Diploma in Mechanical? Percentage required?
  5. What are the courses offered after completion of diploma in Architecture? Can I do BSc Agriculture after diploma in Agriculture
  6. Percentage required in Diploma by SC candidate for NTPCC?
  7. Can I get seat in Agriculture Diploma next year or not?
  8. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  9. How much percentage is required in Bc for SSC CGL entrance exam?
  10. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  11. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  12. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in Degree course in Nirma University?
  13. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What are the courses offered after Agriculture Diploma? Can one do BSc Agriculture after Agriculture diploma?
  15. Study material for SSC exam?
  16. Can I get admission in VJTI for first year diploma in mechanical engineering if my SSC percentage is 81 and HSc percentage is 60
  17. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
  18. Required Percentage of marks to get admission in Government Agriculture College in Pune?
9th September 2014, 09:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in SSC to study Diploma in Agriculture?

To pursue Diploma in Agriculture, you must possess the minimum educational qualification of 10th standard from a recognised board.

To get admission in Diploma courses, you must definitely appear for the entrance exam. Based on the entrance exam rank, you will be allotted a seat in the particular college.

If you are not interested to appear for the entrance exam, then you need to buy a seat in management quota in the college in which are interested to pursue your Diploma course.

To get admission in Diploma course, you must have at least 50% of marks in your 10th standard from a recognised board.
13th March 2017, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam, My name is Prashanth reddy I have completed my SSC in 2010, then I discontinue my inter,
Now I want to study diploma in agriculture
27th May 2018, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to get aided diploma course after 10th in PSG cbe?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?