31st March 2015, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?

I am a student of 4th semester in M.Sc(Zoology) with specialization in Cell & Molecular Biology. Whether I am eligible for getting admission in Diploma in Gynaecology course or not after this course? If yes show me detail about the colleges & admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Diploma in Gynaecology course for BAMS Doctor?
  2. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma in Gynaecology to B.A.M.S student?
  3. Detailed information, course duration, admission procedure and list of colleges with eligibility criteria to study Diploma in Law and Taxation at Borivali?
  4. Can I take admission for Diploma in Panchkarma or in Gynaecology after completion of BAMS graduation?
  5. Can we do PG diploma in Gynaecology and Obc after completing of BAMS?
  6. Eligibility to pursue PGD in Obstetrics & Gynaecology for B.A.M.S doctor? List of universities and their entrance exams?
  7. Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges which offer Special Education Diploma course in India?
  8. Am I eligible for diploma course in Gynecology and Obsterics after completing BAMS? Colleges offering the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  10. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  11. Eligibility to study Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics course for BAMS Doctor? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to pursue Diploma in Gynaecology for Diploma holder in General Nursing and Midwifery?
  13. Detailed information about Diploma in Cardiology program? List of colleges in India?
  14. List of AICTE approved government colleges in Tamil Nadu which offers Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Detailed procedure of admission?
  15. List of institutes which offer DNB in Obstetrics & Gynaecology course in Northern India?
  16. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  17. Eligibility for Diploma in Gynaecology & Obstetrics? Details of the course?
  18. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
1st October 2015, 12:02 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of 4th semester in M.Sc(Zoology) with specialization in Cell & Molecular Biology. Whether I am eligible for getting admission in Diploma in Gynaecology course or not after this course? If yes show me detail about the colleges & admission procedure?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc in Zoology. Those candidates who have completed their 12th standard in Science stream are eligible to apply. Since, you have completed M.Sc in Zoology so I suggest you to apply for PhD in Zoology or equivalent course after from M.Sc in Zoology.
27th May 2018, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to study Diploma in Gynaecology course after completing M.Sc(Zoology)? Detailed information, admission procedure and list of colleges?

I am BAMS doctor,can i take admission to p.g.d.c.h or m.sc in pharmacology course in distance mode or any allopathic medical courses in india
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?