29th August 2014, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Is PGDCA necessary after BCA to get government jobs? Which is more preferred in government organisations?

I am a BCA. is pgdca necessary for me to get a govt job? because bca is a degree course and pgdca is a diploma course. & also i want to know that in which govt jobs pgdca is preferred to bca. please reply immediately and if, be possible, reply also to my email
[email protected]

28th November 2014, 09:46 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is PGDCA necessary after BCA to get government jobs? Which is more preferred in government organisations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a BCA. is pgdca necessary for me to get a govt job? because bca is a degree course and pgdca is a diploma course. & also i want to know that in which govt jobs pgdca is preferred to bca. please reply immediately and if, be possible, reply also to my email
[email protected]
No, PGDCA is not necessary to get Government job. BCA course is enough to get government job. Here, I am providing government jobs after completing BCA.

22nd May 2016, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is PGDCA necessary after BCA to get government jobs? Which is more preferred in government organisations?

Can I do pgdca and pgdbm courses at the same time in India. I have already done M. Com from osmania university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?