19th May 2016, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 44.6% in 12th PCM?

Hello Sir,
I have passed 12th With Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. But, my percentage in 12th is 44.6% which is very low. I wanted to do B.Arch but due less percentage I know that I am not eligible. So, I would like to know that can I do Diploma in Architecture?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 86% in 10th?
  3. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if failed 3 times in 12th?
  4. Am I eligible to study Part Time Architecture Diploma course if working as an Architectural Draughtsman after completing ITI course?
  5. How can I study Mass Communication and Journalism if secured 69% in 12th RBSE PCM?
  6. Can I study Bachelor of Architecture in Abroad being a Polytechnic Diploma holder?
  7. Can I study PG Diploma in Landscape Architecture after completion of D.Arch? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses?
  8. How to get admission in diploma in Architecture after scoring less marks in CET?
  9. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  10. Should I study Architecture in Abroad being creamy in Drawings and pursuing 11th PCM?
  11. Chances to study in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 67.25% in 12th WBCHSE PCM?
  12. Diploma courses available to study in NIIT for 12th PCM candidate?
  13. Duration of Architecture course after 12th? Maths and IT are mandatory in 12th? Percentage required in 12th?
  14. List of colleges which offer correspondence Architecture Diploma course in Mumbai?
  15. Is it a barrier if secured 47% in 12th PCM for study B.Tech(CSE)?
  16. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  17. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Astrology) if secured 62.9% in 12th PCM?
  18. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
21st May 2016, 12:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 44.6% in 12th PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have passed 12th With Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. But, my percentage in 12th is 44.6% which is very low. I wanted to do B.Arch but due less percentage I know that I am not eligible. So, I would like to know that can I do Diploma in Architecture?
You have completed 12th standard, so you can study Diploma in Architecture.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam for Architecture.

Your age should be below 21 years.
22nd May 2016, 03:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 44.6% in 12th PCM?

Yes, you can very much opt for Diploma in Architecture course. Any candidate having completed 10th or 12th standard is very much eligible for Diploma course. You will however have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the respective state you are staying in, and after clearing the examination with good score you will be allotted seats in various good colleges to continue with your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?