19th May 2016, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.E. Civil in S.S. Gandhi Government Engineering College? Is it beneficial to join M.S. College, Baroda?

Hello Friends,
I have got 9.45 CGPA in Diploma Civil Engineering. Can I get admission in S.S. Gandhi Government Engineering College, Surat to study B.E. Civil Engineering. I belongs to General category. Is it good to join M.S. College, Baroda?

22nd May 2016, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.E. Civil in S.S. Gandhi Government Engineering College? Is it beneficial to join M.S. College, Baroda?

You have to apply for GUJCET for admission in B.Tech course through lateral entry based on your diploma qualification. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam through counselling.

Before taking admission in any college you need to take care of the factors like placement record and affiliation of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?