21st January 2012, 07:41 PM
shashank1705

What should I do after completion of BCA course to get better Job? Does PGDCA equivalent to BCA? Duration of PGDCA course?

i m persuing BCA ... what should i do after BCA so that i can persue better job faster .... is PGDCA is equivalent to BCA ... and what id the duration of PGDCA.

21st January 2012, 10:10 PM
jeevi12

Arrow Re: What should I do after completion of BCA course to get better Job? Does PGDCA equivalent to BCA? Duration of PGDCA course?

BCA is a good combination and you can seek a very good job like software according to your interest. But its depends on your percentage that you got.
If you really want continue your studies and want to get best job then you can do MCA.

PGDCA means Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Application.
Duration of the course is one year.

Fees structure is depending upon the institution. In government institutions you will get concession.

PGDCA is a very good computer course and now a days as a teacher posts are offering for this course.

If you want to go through a job then you can attend a campus interview and keep seeing news papers regularly.

There is no idea of getting job quickly if you complete PGDCA it is just a additional qualification and a plus point.
21st January 2012, 10:18 PM
jeevi12

Question Re: What should I do after completion of BCA course to get better Job? Does PGDCA equivalent to BCA? Duration of PGDCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashank1705 View Post
i m persuing BCA ... what should i do after BCA so that i can persue better job faster .... is PGDCA is equivalent to BCA ... and what id the duration of PGDCA.
PGDCA is POST GRADUATION DIPLOMA IN COMPUTER APPLICATION.

Duration of the course is one year.

Even 10th passed can do this course to get a job.
24th January 2012, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of BCA course to get better Job? Does PGDCA equivalent to BCA? Duration of PGDCA course?

i am pursuing last sem of bca and i am confused to go for mba(IT)or mca?
can i get a good job in IT field after complition of MBA(IT)
plz send me answer on [email protected]
7th May 2012, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do after completion of BCA course to get better Job? Does PGDCA equivalent to BCA? Duration of PGDCA course?

afet completing bca can i do orcale if yes after completion of the course can i get a job it compaines
30th May 2012, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

Pgdca is a post graduation difloma computer application cource afater compalite pgdca you can do mscit it is better option for u now u can get
22nd June 2012, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

now i complete bca from bit mesra now i confused what i should to do and please tell me about any aboard study with scholarship please tell me my email id is ([email protected])
9th August 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

is PGDCA equivalent to BCA or not ?
21st July 2022, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Can i take pgdca after bca??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?