9th November 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Is placement facility available for Diploma(Air Hospitality) candidates in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management? Fee structure of this course?

Kindly tell me about the fee structure of Diploma in Air Hospitality course at Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management. Is placement facility available for candidates who are doing this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and duration of Diploma(Air Hospitality) in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management?
  2. How to study French Language in BHU, Varanasi for PG Diploma holder?
  3. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  4. Is it good to do tourism and hospitality management course at Global Institute, Amristar?
  5. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  6. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  7. Placement facilities offered in UEI Global Education for Hospitality Diploma candidates?
  8. How to get hospitality job in Government Hospitality and Tourism sector? -- [New]
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Vocation in Hospitality & Tourism Management in Ramnarain Ruia College? Eligibility to join?
  10. Which course should I choose in between PG Diplomas in Tourism and Hospitality and MBA in Tourism and Hospitality?
  11. What is the fee structure of hospitality management at IIHM Bangalore? What are the job objectives after completing PG in Hospitality Management?
  12. Fee structure of Hospitality management?
  13. Can I study M.Phil in Tourism Management if completed Bachelor degree in Tourism Management? List of colleges with fee structure in Jaipur and procedure of admission?
  14. How to get Government Job in Tourism sector of Gujarat being a candidate from MBA in Tourism and Hospitality and with 2 years of work experience as Faculty in a Hotel Management College? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Tours and Travels PGDM colleges in India?
  16. How can I qualify myself for a govt job in tourism sector? I have done my B.Sc in hotel management and tourism and currently I am pursuing MBA degree in hospitality management
  17. What jobs will I get after finishing my B.Sc. in Hospitality of Hotel and Tourism Management?
  18. How to do training from Taj Hotel, Mumbai after B.Sc Airlines Tourism and Hospitality Management?
19th March 2023, 05:29 PM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: Is placement facility available for Diploma(Air Hospitality) candidates in Manyawar Kanshiram Institute of Tourism Management? Fee structure of this course?

Fee Structure: The fee structure of the Diploma in Air Hospitality program may vary depending on the institute and location. You can contact MKITM directly or visit their official website to get the latest fee structure for the program.

Placement Facility: Many institutes that offer Diploma in Air Hospitality programs provide placement facilities to their students. It's best to check with MKITM directly to get more information on their placement assistance services for students pursuing the Diploma in Air Hospitality program.

Additionally, you can also check various educational websites or online forums that offer information about the Diploma in Air Hospitality program's fee structure and placement opportunities. It's always better to gather as much information as possible and make an informed decision about your education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?